RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽294.06

₽326.80

Экономия: ₽32.75 (скидка 10%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great

Отзыв оставлен 4854948575664983907 May 21, 2016

Wonderful product. Cleaned my dishes to perfection and also seemed gentler on the hands. No fuss product with great results.

very good

Отзыв оставлен 5130919523915994208 Jun 03, 2016

淡味,有泡和乾淨

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5686731763547430993 Dec 09, 2015

The smell is wonderful! It's quite strong and the whole kitchen smells of it when I do the dishes but it's very pleasant not chemical smell. Cleans and rinses well. The only downside for me is that it has SLS in it.

Clean Dishes!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1206139 Sep 09, 2011

This dish soap cleans the dishes really well. I had the counter spray in the same honeysuckle fragrance, and I had to give it to my mom because the smell bothered me (a bit too strong), but I find the smell to be more mellow in the dish liquid. I find this to be a very effective cleaner, and it leaves a fresh lingering smell in the kitchen when the dishes are done.

so so

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2557853 Oct 13, 2011

the smell is very nice.

works great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1305426 Jun 01, 2011

I like the lather and how clean it gets my dished. I do not like the fragrance, since it smells like bug spray to me. My husband thinks it smells OK. I will get a different scent next time. I do like the product, and will order again.

Scented and effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1777508 Jun 30, 2011

Smells lovely, but also a bit strong. Would be just as nice with less perfume. A little goes a long way.

Good for the hand

Отзыв оставлен funexplorer Aug 28, 2012

Superb for the hand and does not dry up the skin. a trick to save is to use normal dish soap and after washing, wash the hands with this.

A bit rough

Отзыв оставлен 4932988996140208095 May 02, 2014

I like the scent and the frothy bubbles, and I thought it was cleaning ok, but now I realise it's a bit abrasive and has damaged some plastic containers.

Mrs. Meyer's

Отзыв оставлен 4661845645179631708 Feb 18, 2013

Love the smell but very disappointed about the ingredients it's not a clean product, has chemicals see www.ewg.org/cleaners Also it doesn't come in a refill format

Позиции 31-40 из 42