RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽273.23

₽325.40

Экономия: ₽52.17 (скидка 16%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
(5)
2 Звезды
(7)
1 Звезды
(6)
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Scented Mrs. Meyers dish liquid....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2648241 May 23, 2011

I'm using Mrs. Meyers dish soap for the first time. It cleans well enough, but the Honeysuckle scent is too over powering for me. I'll go back to Seventh Generation Free and Clear dish soap.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Nice smell

Отзыв оставлен frensisa May 18, 2011

I hardly use our dishwasher cuz I really like the dishwashing process - it's my meditation. And this aromatherapeutic soap makes me enjoy it even more.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I love this dish soap!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3296142 Mar 24, 2011

I have tried several brands of dish soap, both "green" and otherwise, over the years and I have always struggled with dry and cracked skin on my hands. I decided to try Mrs. Meyers brand dish soap because I love the smell of their lemon verbena laundry detergent and it didn't cause a reaction with my son's very sensitive skin. I can't believe the difference it has made! My hands are soft with no dryness or cracking! I had no idea that this dryness was caused by the dish soap I was using! I also love the honeysuckle scent. I wish iHerb offered more products in this scent -- I would buy them all!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

A+

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2364232 Mar 11, 2011

I love Mrs. Meyers products and use the basil and lavender scents daily. The honeysuckle is nice for my dishes, but I will likely stick with the basil for my cleaning and laundry.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2594547 Mar 02, 2011

does not dry out my hands when I use it, lovely scent.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Wish I had more.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2974533 Jan 26, 2011

For most of us, honeysuckle was our first little girl perfume. This takes me back years as I'm washing the dishes fifty years later.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Best Dish Soap!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2979733 Jan 07, 2011

I love everything about this dish soap. Honeysuckle is my favorite scent in the Mrs. Meyer's product line, I prefer the slim tall bottles, and it doesn't dry out my hands when I'm washing dishes. :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Позиции 31-37 из 37

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »