Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Laundry Detergent, Geranium Scent, 64 fl oz (1.8 L) (Discontinued Item)

руб 1128.19
Other Reviews (3)

My Favorite Detergent

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1150317 Aug 08, 2011

I was a die-hard Tide - Fragrance Free user for years. Not any more. I use nothing but Mrs. Meyer’s detergent now. My 5-year-old has very sensitive skin and this product not only gets her clothes really clean and fresh smelling but her skin isn't irritated. I’m trying the lavender line of products next. I know… a grown woman should not be so excited about soap.

LOVE IT!!!!!

Отзыв оставлен MamaToMany Jan 04, 2012

This stuff smells incredible- like a bouquet of flowers just overtook the house. It's my favorite, followed by lavender. The fabric softener is fantastic used with the detergent. My clothes smell insanely good. And I don't even like floral fragrances at all!!! I will be a user for life!

Special

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2501951 Jan 22, 2012

Works great, all natural ingredients, laudry is nice and clean and I didn't have to use more then a little bit.

Mom loved the scent

Отзыв оставлен vanessa-s-hudson Aug 12, 2012

my mom is always looking for pleasant and gorgeous scent, and she loved this so much! So did I. The flowerly pretty scent from fabrics is so pleasant.

Smells great

Отзыв оставлен 5398174636719749776 Jun 13, 2013

It does it's job and smells great!