Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Laundry Detergent, Geranium Scent, 64 fl oz (1.8 L) (Discontinued Item)

руб 593.13
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

My Favorite Detergent

Posted by Reviewer1150317 From Colorado on Aug 08, 2011

I was a die-hard Tide - Fragrance Free user for years. Not any more. I use nothing but Mrs. Meyer’s detergent now. My 5-year-old has very sensitive skin and this product not only gets her clothes really clean and fresh smelling but her skin isn't irritated. I’m trying the lavender line of products next. I know… a grown woman should not be so excited about soap.

LOVE IT!!!!!

Posted by MamaToMany From Nevada on Jan 04, 2012

This stuff smells incredible- like a bouquet of flowers just overtook the house. It's my favorite, followed by lavender. The fabric softener is fantastic used with the detergent. My clothes smell insanely good. And I don't even like floral fragrances at all!!! I will be a user for life!

Special

Posted by Reviewer2501951 From New York on Jan 22, 2012

Works great, all natural ingredients, laudry is nice and clean and I didn't have to use more then a little bit.

Mom loved the scent

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson From Japan on Aug 12, 2012

my mom is always looking for pleasant and gorgeous scent, and she loved this so much! So did I. The flowerly pretty scent from fabrics is so pleasant.

Smells great

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Jun 13, 2013

It does it's job and smells great!

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »