RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

MRM, Veggie Protein, Chocolate, 20.1 oz (570 g)

₽1,173.27
₽2,007.22
Экономия: ₽833.94 (скидка 42%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 18 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Great Protein for those with allergies

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4883788181824711861 Jul 08, 2013

I am allergic to milk protein, egg protein and soy protein, so I don't have many options to choose from. I have been drinking a beef protein shake for the last couple of months but felt it would be effective to change it up a bit. Now I drink this veggie protein every other day and I like it so far. Consistency is not the best, I think it needs more water than stated. Great as a smoothie with frozen berries.

LOVE THIS

Отзыв оставлен 5394137748750331365 Sep 02, 2013

It honestly tastes so good even with just water :O Can be made into mugcakes, waffles etc <3 It mixes quite well too!

I'm hooked!

Отзыв оставлен 4763237868985447451 Sep 09, 2014

This is the only chocolate protein powder I'll be using from now on.

Addicted, Love it

Отзыв оставлен SherryB Aug 23, 2012

What can I say, I love the taste of this mix. I have tried so many veggie proteins and hated the taste. The xylitol and stevia slightly sweeten it. I mix it with water, alternative milks and make smoothies with it. I add a little extra cocoa at times to give it an extra chocolately taste. I need to buy stock in this company. I cannot find it hardly locally except at Sprouts and it costs $12 more a tub. I get irritated when I see that. Thanks Iherb.

Пожаловаться

GRAINY as heck, but SO yummy!

Отзыв оставлен j44lee Aug 23, 2015

I'm glad that I read that this was grainy and sandy, but I don't care because it tastes so dang good! I alternate between MRM's vanilla whey protein powder and this vegan version, even though the calories are almost 3x per serving size. I use the blender and mix with water, almond butter and frozen blueberries. It tastes like a creamy chocolate pudding! If you don't mind the gritty texture, I highly recommend this.

Позиции 1-5 из 16