Впервые в iHerb?!

MRM, Растительный протеин, Шоколад 20.1 унции (570 г)

руб 782.77
4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Protein for those with allergies

Posted by 4883788181824711861 on Jul 08, 2013

I am allergic to milk protein, egg protein and soy protein, so I don't have many options to choose from. I have been drinking a beef protein shake for the last couple of months but felt it would be effective to change it up a bit. Now I drink this veggie protein every other day and I like it so far. Consistency is not the best, I think it needs more water than stated. Great as a smoothie with frozen berries.

LOVE THIS

Posted by 5394137748750331365 on Sep 02, 2013

It honestly tastes so good even with just water :O Can be made into mugcakes, waffles etc <3 It mixes quite well too!

Addicted, Love it

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

What can I say, I love the taste of this mix. I have tried so many veggie proteins and hated the taste. The xylitol and stevia slightly sweeten it. I mix it with water, alternative milks and make smoothies with it. I add a little extra cocoa at times to give it an extra chocolately taste. I need to buy stock in this company. I cannot find it hardly locally except at Sprouts and it costs $12 more a tub. I get irritated when I see that. Thanks Iherb.

I'm hooked!

Posted by 4763237868985447451 on Sep 09, 2014

This is the only chocolate protein powder I'll be using from now on.

Пожаловаться

Best tasting protein powder I've yet tried.

Posted by MichelX on Jul 05, 2011

This is by FAR the best and smoothest powder I've tried, but I am disappointed that it doesn't say it has branched chain amino acids. That's most important for muscle building. Otherwise, awesome!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »