Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

MRM, ProLobium, 1 fl oz (Discontinued Item)

руб 1052.51

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

for me

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2225257 Aug 11, 2009

This product has helped my PSA readings to decrease.

Not For Me

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2540126 Mar 26, 2009

It took maybe a week for this one to set me back to searching. The worst of it was that it increased my urgency to urinate and I also woke up more frequently during the night. ProLobium shouldn't feel bad though, I've tried near a dozen different products so far with negative results...or no results at all.

Пожаловаться

Ths product seems to improve urinary flow

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3211481 Sep 29, 2009

I noticed a definite improvement in urinary flow rate in about 2 weeks while taking. I am going on 45 days with this product and flow rate continues to improve. There have been no adverse side effects.

Extremely pleased

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2776905 Mar 03, 2010

I have tried many prostate supplements over the years and am currently taking several but I've never seen such an immediate and dramatic improvement from any other product as I've seen with ProLobium. Since I started using it, I'm sleeping through the night without getting up to urinate and my urine stream has been restored to its former fire-hose vigor.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1757793 Oct 03, 2010

INcresed my urine flow. I am reordering and will stick with it. I have tried many, but nothing compares to this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »