RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

MRM, Driven, High Performance Pre-Workout Supplement, Raspberry Lemon Tart, 1.1 lbs (500 g) (Discontinued Item)

₽1,346.01
₽3,532.25
Экономия: ₽2,186.24 (скидка 62%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 14 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Not convinced

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3151473 Feb 05, 2008

I have used this product quite a few times since receiving it and I am not convinced it is helping me all that much. I feel a slight level of increased energy, but it isn't doing what I had hoped it would...which is REALLY boost my energy. I am going to keep using it, but I think I may move onto something new once the the container is empty.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

contains SUCRALOSE!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember Sep 06, 2010

This product should be avoided by those who prefer not to consuem the artificial sweetener SUCRALOSE, which is not natural and said to be similar to Aspartame.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good Focus Drink

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1107737 Apr 12, 2010

I've tried several products over the years and this is the best I have found. No gas, bloating, nervous feeling, racing heart, none of that! Fantastic taste and works well for the entire work out (approx. 70 minutes).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great product..works fine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2406812 Jul 29, 2008

This product gives you the boost to get a few extra pumps in at the gym..

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Debbie

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1319480 Oct 10, 2007

So far so good. It has given me endurance & stamina for my morning workouts. I find myself more focused. It truely aids in burning body fat. Love it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »