RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,506.98

₽3,954.67

Экономия: ₽2,447.69 (скидка 62%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1563790 Jun 21, 2011

It gives me great energy to workout!

Great energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1352709 May 20, 2011

I usually use a scoop of this before I work-out. It doesn't leave me feeling jittery, but just gives me constant energy for my work-out.

I like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1393517 Dec 03, 2010

This stuff tastes great...just like lemonade. The only problem with it is it's hard to completely dissovle. There's always a little bit left on the bottom of the glass.

contains SUCRALOSE!

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember Sep 06, 2010

This product should be avoided by those who prefer not to consuem the artificial sweetener SUCRALOSE, which is not natural and said to be similar to Aspartame.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Works well; mixes horribly

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3150065 Apr 27, 2010

I've tried most of the major preworkout supplements, and MRM Driven compares favorably to the best of them, in terms of consistent energy that doesn't leave you with a crash later. However, I've had two batches of this now, and it mixes like garbage. Regardless of how you try to mix it, you'll end up with a clumpy mess at the bottom of your glass. Your only choice is to try to choke that mess down.

Good Focus Drink

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1107737 Apr 12, 2010

I've tried several products over the years and this is the best I have found. No gas, bloating, nervous feeling, racing heart, none of that! Fantastic taste and works well for the entire work out (approx. 70 minutes).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Still out to lunch on this one.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1871401 Feb 25, 2010

The taste is out of this world. But I am not sure about its effect. It has the making for a great product, but I am not convinced it is doing much. I did feel a noticeable difference with Athletic Edge's preworkout drink and I will probably go back to that unless something else comes around.

great product..works fine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2406812 Jul 29, 2008

This product gives you the boost to get a few extra pumps in at the gym..

Not convinced

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3151473 Feb 05, 2008

I have used this product quite a few times since receiving it and I am not convinced it is helping me all that much. I feel a slight level of increased energy, but it isn't doing what I had hoped it would...which is REALLY boost my energy. I am going to keep using it, but I think I may move onto something new once the the container is empty.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Absolutely Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3064855 Jan 28, 2008

This product is so effective! I will be buying it for some time to come. It is wonderful for waking you up and really gives you energy. You don't feel it when you drink it but once you start moving you realize you are able to do SO MUCH MORE. My mother loves it also as it helps relieve soreness.

Позиции 1-10 из 13