RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽863.03

₽1,641.34

Экономия: ₽778,31 (скидка 47%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Garry

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2943291 авг 31, 2008

Greetings from Wollongong Australia. Many thanks firstly to iherb for the excellent service. As a chronic fatigue sufferer with an endocrine disruption and an auto immune problem; I have found this product to have been extremely beneficial in resolving my testosterone being converted to oestradiol and it was actually prescribed by an allopathic physician

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great Value

Отзыв оставлен BeautifulDreamer мар 22, 2010

I'm not exactly sure how it's doing it, but my husband hasn't needed his testosterone gel since taking this (and a few other anti-estrogenic supplements). Highly recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Helps Men With Low Testosterone

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1254514 ноя 14, 2012

My doctor put me on Chrysin to help deal with low Testosterone problems. This stuff really works. But you have to give it time and be consistent.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

liked so much

Отзыв оставлен sunstate янв 31, 2014

For testosterone boosting it is great combination with tribulus.Solo form also very good for immune system.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Seems to Work

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember фев 24, 2015

I've only been using it for a short time, but I do believe that I've noticed an increase in libido... and I'm using a minimum dose.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1028938 мар 26, 2007

I use the product as a natural aromatase enzyme inhibitor in conjunction with my prescription for testosterone ethanate and I believe that using the two together helps lessen the conversion of the testerone ethanate to estrogen.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Needs long-term use

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3150595 июн 02, 2010

I noticed a difference after taking this consistently for about 3 months. I use less than the reccommended dosage and still felt results.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3050708 сен 05, 2009

Great quality and good results

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 4883497967852437284 апр 23, 2015

Very Good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Highly pleased

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2073121 апр 04, 2016

I really like this product and the cost is reasonable as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 20

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »