Customer Reviews

Mineral Fusion, Mineral Body Lotion, Unscented, 8 oz (227 g)

$8.49
$9.99
руб 305.77
Savings of: $1.50 (15% Off)
3.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Amazing Lotion

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by ellelisw From California on Apr 27, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I use this lotion regularly and it is, along with many of the other Mineral Fusion products I use (I also like their body wash, shampoo and SPF face lotion), the most soothing and long-lasting. It sinks in yet leaves my skin feeling moist and cared for. I also like the waterstone scent but unscented is a nice because I can add vanilla essential oil to it. I have extremely sensitive skin and never had a problem with it. I especially like that it has NO SHEA BUTTER in it. Just gentle moisterizes and minerals. It's kind of expensive because I can go through a whole bottle within the month (I use it head to toe), but I keep coming back to it. I also like the EO lotions, but they're too scented and a bit too greasy compared to Mineral Fusion.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Wish I could have liked it

Posted by Reviewer2313023 From California on Nov 10, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

the scent was zero but I broke out in a rash

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives