| Russia

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Michael's Naturopathic, W-Zymes Xtra, Recovery Zymes, 180 Enteric-Coated Tablets

Экономия: $10.25 (скидка 25%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Highly recommended from a couple who have found relief!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2687573 Aug 02, 2011

Finding out about W-Zymes has been life altering for my husband & I. He was looking for something to help with skeletal aches and pains when Wobenzm N was recommended to him. We have found both products extremely helpful. W-Zymes are easier on his stomach than the aforementioned product and he doesn't deal with extreme aching anymore (arthritic)! When he is awakened by aches & pains, he takes W-Zmyes instead of 1/2 of a pain pill and is getting relief with it. It is also helpful for him in falling back to sleep. I started taking it and found fantastic relief from daily headaches & migraine pain. (It is easier to count how many days I don't have headache or migraine in a month than how many I do). I have dealt with these headaches for 30 years and this is the first thing I have ever come across that has helped me besides prescription meds. I cannot say enough good things about W-Zymes!!!! Recently I have had dental issues come up and was awakened by throbbing pain, W-Zymes eased the throbbing a bit and helped me to fall back asleep until I could contact the dentist in the morning, wow! Truly, this supplement has been like the miracle I have prayed for over these many years and I thank the Lord for it. We're so thankful for iherb.com, they offer a competetive price, fast service along with the communication that they promise. I'm thankful to have found iherb, you cannot beat their great shipping price and thorough service. I realize as a shopper you wonder about these reviews, I'm not in any way connected with any of these companies--the manufacturers or iherb. When we ordered, it mentioned we may have an optional review coming to our e-mail and we are happy to give it a five star...ten if we could!!

Believe it.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1480136 Feb 27, 2011

They work. Inflammation and pain from arthritis is much better after half a bottle. I've only been taking 2 between meals. Also I have a medium tear in the meniscus of my knee. That pain is gone. Really a great product. I'm a believer. It's hard for me to give 5 stars but I wanted to.

Пожаловаться

As good as Wobenzyme for half the price.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2350681 Jun 18, 2011

Great stuff. I gave this to my dad for hip and knee problems and after 2 weeks, he had no symptoms. This has been an ongoing issue for years, so all I can say is that I am overly thrilled with the product. Personally I had tendinitis in both arms and couldn't lift 10 pounds. I'm a 34 year old fitness freak, so this bothered me. After a month of wobenzyme, it was cured. For maintained, I bought this, because it was half the price, and it worked just as good. Happy customer.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2623968 Nov 02, 2011

This is a great alternative to the much more costly woebynzyme and works very well for arthritic joint pain.

Пожаловаться

Only have used a week and.....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2925301 Jun 04, 2012

I noticed a difference the first nite. I don't know if I have neuropathy or what but my legs kill me at night. The very first night I had some relief. During the week I am taking 3 first thing in morning. 3 at bedtime. And halfway thru the night 2-3 more if needed. I am finally getting some sleep. You need to try. It is purported to help with inflamation throughout your body, which for me means, the arteries to the heart too.

Позиции 1-5 из 7