RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Michael's Naturopathic, Testosterone Factors, 120 Tablets

₽1,708.27
₽2,277.88
Экономия: ₽569.61 (скидка 25%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 5

very effective

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002420 Oct 26, 2009

I've tried many testosterone formulas, but this one has given me the best results by far

Helped my husband's energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3031468 Jul 05, 2010

My husband noticed an improvement in his energy levels the first week of taking this supplement. Something in the pills also works the digestive system so you may be using the bathroom quite a bit when first trying this. For this reason,I don't recommend taking more than 1 pill a day!

I feel like....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1019558 Aug 09, 2009

a complete man again! This stuff makes you feel whole!

Good Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2435904 Aug 20, 2009

I've been taking this for about a month now and feel stronger and have increased stamina while excersizing, something I've been missing for a while.

michael's testostrone factors

Отзыв оставлен 4892230936550273753 Sep 01, 2012

we love all of micheal's products and we always reorder.They are the best and always keeps us healthy!!!!

Позиции 1-5 из 5