Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Metagenics, Zinlori 75, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

руб 2735.20
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 10 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Calmed my stomach

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3272925 Sep 12, 2011

This stuff is amazing! For details, keep reading! I knew I had some problems with my digestion (especially proteins). However when using HCl digestion aids, I got burning sensation in my stomach even with low doses. This of course can possibly mean that I don't have too low stomach acid. However, my nutritionist asked me to still try if my stomach was irritated for some reason and asked me to take 1 month worth of Zinlori. After using Zinlori for 1 month, I tried the HCl test again. As a surprise to myself, I could easily digest maximum allowed dose of HCl without getting any burning sensation. With Zinlori calming down my upset stomach, I was now able to use HCl to support my digestion and help me towards my mission of normalizing my stomach function. After using HCl for several weeks, I'm now convinced that I (still) have too low stomach acid: it feels like the food "melts" away right after I eat, I have less crawings for sweets and coffee, and my stomach and bowel function is much much more smooth and predictable. Without using Zinlori, I would have concluded that my stomach acid was high enough, thinking I didn't have a problem in first place!

Great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2793812 Oct 14, 2011

I have suffered from gastritis like symptoms for almost a year. Within about a week, my problems have diminished greatly - I suspect that soon they will be gone. This has been an amazing product for me, and I intend to keep taking it!

Great Zinlori Supplement!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Sep 11, 2013

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Superb product ~!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3080009 Jun 08, 2011

Zinlori has been a major life saver for me. It really helps with my stomach upset (chronic atrophic gastritis) in just few days and relief of my extreme discomfort symptoms fast! I hope it helps heal me in time. I do not have H. Pylori or ulcer. I do take this along with Mastic Gum by Allergy Research, DGL by Natural Factors & N-Acetyl Cysteine by Source Naturals. Will continue using Zinlori!

Highly recommended product:)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2730125 Aug 02, 2011

Zinc carnosine - Zinlori 75 solves all my problems with stomach. Best regards from Poland and many thanks to Lifeontheice:)))

Позиции 1-5 из 10