RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Metagenics, Zinc Drink, 4.7 fl oz (140 ml) (Discontinued Item)

₽1,393.76
₽1,393.76
Экономия: ₽0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 17 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Weak solution

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2903784 Aug 26, 2010

I like the liquid for my daughter who can't yet take tablets. But, I was disappointed to see how weak this zinc is compared to what I buy from my practitioner in the same brand. This size/concentration works out much more expensive and the bottle will only last a couple of weeks, for trying to get zinc levels up. And since it can take month to get zinc levels up to a reasonable level, this doesn't seem a good way to go.

Пожаловаться

A good way to get some zinc

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1874863 Feb 09, 2011

I have tried other zinc supplements but I really feel this one, seems like it makes me feel better. I don't take anywhere near the full dose because I figure I'm getting it in my diet. I'm glad iherb has a good selection of liquid vitamins and minerals, they seem easier to get down and more effective. Great prices and service, too.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1108829 Jul 23, 2010

Really improved my zinc deficiency in one week. The longer you take nastier it taste but it means your body gets appropriate level of zinc

Пожаловаться

There are better options on here

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Oct 30, 2013

As another reviewer noted - this is quite weak and therefore uneconomical. Try Natural Factors instead, there are two on here - I find the 25mg effective and economical. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great Zinc Drink!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Mar 16, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Позиции 1-5 из 16