Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Metagenics, UltraClear SUSTAIN, 29.4 oz (840 g) (Discontinued Item)

руб 3964.31
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 5

My dog loves it!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2675450 Jul 26, 2010

I talk to my dog through an animal communicator and the last time we spoke he told the communicator that "Mom (me) gives me some new stuff that helps my eyes and skin not itch and it helps my tummy too." I'm thrilled that Sustain seems to have powers even it's maker is unaware of.

great asset to IBS program

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1152465 Apr 15, 2011

I used this under my doctor's recommendation following author Dr. Dahlman's (chiropractor) regimen for IBS. I was suspicious at first, but I had been strictly following the monosaccharide (specific carbohydrate) diet for 11 months with minimal success and needed something more. Using this shake as part of an overall program including probiotics and going dairy free, (having been on SCD, I was already grain and "sugar" free, but added rice back for this program) the IBS cleared up very quickly. Several weeks proved a dramatic difference, able to eat foods that would have left me sick for days or weeks. After three months I was nearly normal, eating pizza without any symptoms again. Eating improperly for several months though, some stomach issues returned. Getting back on the diet and this product for a few weeks though was all I needed. I highly recommend Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon to know how to eat so this doesn't happen again to you once you are better. I'm always well when I stick to her recommendations. I also used Garden of Life's raw protein with their vitamins and probiotic the last few months of the regimen with success, which is half the cost but also has half the taste. UltraClear has a pleasant taste, not like your normal store whey protein powders, but it is definitely the best rice protein shake I have ever had. And I think I tried them all! It's very handy since you can drink it twice a day to fill you up when it can be so hard to find easy foods that don't upset the stomach. I HIGHLY recommend taking probiotics with this since it has FOS it in to feed microbacteria. If you don't have healthy bacteria ready to eat it up, some doctors say you are just feeding the bad bacteria and making the situation worse.

Makes me feel better

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2022301 Mar 05, 2010

My nutritionist recommended this and has helped me feel better. And a lot cheaper than buying it from her.

Пожаловаться

Great UltraClear Sustain Supplement!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Sep 11, 2013

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Great Smoothie Booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1949637 Aug 26, 2010

My doctor recommended this product to help my daughter with leaky gut after over use of antibiotics. She had so many ear infections at a young age and we gave her a lot. Now she has a lot of food intolerances and allergies. This has helped us get some of her stomach problems under control. I also use it when I'm pregnant and can't keep any other food down. It helps me get protein and vitamins in my system in an easily digestable form. My daughter and I only use half the recommended dosage. It tastes better and is easier on sensitive tummies.

Позиции 1-5 из 5