Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Metagenics, Andrographis Plus, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

$56.25
$56.25
руб 2859.54
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

Andrographis plus

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1789380 Oct 21, 2011

Fantastic product. I have M.E and take this regularly when I feel the flu-like symptoms worsening or feel myself heading for an almighty crash. Doesn't cure the M.E or take away all the symptoms but definitely helps with that aspect of the disease. Wouldn't be without this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Stop Illness in Its Tracks!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1757519 Feb 22, 2012

My family and I use this when we feel a cold coming on. It stops it completely or greatly reduces the symptoms. I am a Kindergarten teacher who is constantly exposed to every bug out there. When I use this product, I never miss a day of school! Great product, but expensive. Metagenics is one of the brand names that my naturopathic recommended. Worth every penny!!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

WONDER HERB!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2918625 Apr 16, 2010

This AMAZING blend helps me and my family fight off ANY kind of infection!!!!!! Just one dose, usually two tablets, and you already feel better! We are so thankful for this product, and SO HAPPY that iHerb carries it now!!!!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Saved me this time

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2797356 Dec 13, 2010

My 2 small grandchildren both had colds as did their parents about a month ago. I took Andrographis for a week and I never got sick. With all the germs lurking around something other than luck spared me!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Immune

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1125059 May 11, 2011

This is a natural way to help your immune system kick really bad flu's without having to go and take antibotics..

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 5