Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Metagenics, ActiFolate, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

руб 880.22
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

When you cannot access folate

Posted by Reviewer2791525 on Nov 16, 2011

After having DNA studies done it was discovered 40 years later I have 2 ressive genes that do not allow me to absorb folic acid, thus resulting in early termination of pregancies. This product helps me to absorb what I need.

just what I need

Posted by Reviewer1595167 on Nov 20, 2010

my b12 levels jumped above normal when I added this to my vitamins.

Doctors choice

Posted by Reviewer1616981 on Nov 22, 2011

Not sure I can tell anything from this product but my Holistic genus doctor recommended it so thats good enough for me.

Used for several years!

Posted by Reviewer1867813 on Oct 07, 2012

This is much easier for us to digest than folic acid. We have used this product for at least five years. I recommend taking this one in the morning.

Excellent

Posted by frtyuuuuu on Mar 23, 2013

Good quality folate with different forms to ensure maximum absorption and performance for various functions that requires folates.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »