| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Metagenics, ActiFolate, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

$14.95
$14.95
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 7 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

When you cannot access folate

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2791525 Nov 16, 2011

After having DNA studies done it was discovered 40 years later I have 2 ressive genes that do not allow me to absorb folic acid, thus resulting in early termination of pregancies. This product helps me to absorb what I need.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

just what I need

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1595167 Nov 20, 2010

my b12 levels jumped above normal when I added this to my vitamins.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Doctors choice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1616981 Nov 22, 2011

Not sure I can tell anything from this product but my Holistic genus doctor recommended it so thats good enough for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Used for several years!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1867813 Oct 07, 2012

This is much easier for us to digest than folic acid. We have used this product for at least five years. I recommend taking this one in the morning.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен SmartHealth Mar 23, 2013

Good quality folate with different forms to ensure maximum absorption and performance for various functions that requires folates.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »