Boxberry: $4.00 за доставку заказов от $60.00!

Membrell, BoneHealth Original, 120 Veggie Caps

руб 654.01
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

poor quality magnesium -- gave me the runs

Posted by Reviewer1978677 on Aug 12, 2012

I should have checked when I bought it, but I was looking for eggshell calcium and the iHerb search didn't give me much choice. The magnesium in this product (magnesium oxide) is a type that's poorly absorbed, which means cramps and the runs for me even at half the recommended dose. I had to throw the pills out because they made me too sick.

Пожаловаться

You won't catch me complaining....

Posted by 5344693144466223996 on Jul 20, 2012

Since I started taking these supplements, I've had less pain. Joints, back hips, even cramps in my legs have been minimal.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer3032508 on Mar 23, 2012

I am 65 years old and have osteoporosis, I have been taking Bonehealth from Membrell for some time now and just had an other bone scan done that showed no improvement at all. I was very hopeful that this supplement would do something for me, but it has not I am sad to say.