Ваша корзина пуста

1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

poor quality magnesium -- gave me the runs

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1978677 Aug 12, 2012

I should have checked when I bought it, but I was looking for eggshell calcium and the iHerb search didn't give me much choice. The magnesium in this product (magnesium oxide) is a type that's poorly absorbed, which means cramps and the runs for me even at half the recommended dose. I had to throw the pills out because they made me too sick.

Пожаловаться

You won't catch me complaining....

Отзыв оставлен 5344693144466223996 Jul 20, 2012

Since I started taking these supplements, I've had less pain. Joints, back hips, even cramps in my legs have been minimal.

Did not work for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3032508 Mar 23, 2012

I am 65 years old and have osteoporosis, I have been taking Bonehealth from Membrell for some time now and just had an other bone scan done that showed no improvement at all. I was very hopeful that this supplement would do something for me, but it has not I am sad to say.