RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽4,226.78

₽5,283.31

Экономия: ₽1,056.53 (скидка 20%)

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

super woman's super boost

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1925942 Sep 14, 2006

Over the years I have tried many multi vitamins on the market. About 6 month ago my local pharmacist recommended Mega Food, Women's DailyFoods. Through very busy and stressful lifestyle I sometimes neglect to nurture my body with healthy foods. While not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise program, this multi-vitamin helps bridge the periods of a decreased vitamin and mineral intake. After a consistent 4-month trial period I started experiencing increased energy and less fatigue during the day. I take 3 tablets daily.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The only multi-vitamins I will use!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3017290 Oct 17, 2007

These are the only vitamins that I can take on an empty stomach. I have never felt better!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2689719 Jul 13, 2008

Great product. I love the "whole food" concept in vitamins. This is the only brand I have purchased in the whole food category so I don't have any comparison, but it sure works for me.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1337399 Mar 16, 2009

Quality ingredients. I like the fact that it's whole food, so you can take it on an empty stomach.

Good Deal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3350808 Jan 19, 2010

Excellent product - you only need one pill a day.

Staple in my house

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2003243 Sep 08, 2011

I've been taking this Women's Formula (3 a day) for over a year now. I can tell when I miss it. I especially appreciate that I can take them on an empty stomach with no repercussions whatsoever. I'm glad that iherb stocks it in the 180 count and at a great price. (Thank you!)

Well packaged

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2328322 Nov 17, 2011

Never any pill damage. Easy to swallow.

Vitamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2086118 Nov 23, 2009

This product seems to be working great for me so far, but this is my first time taking a vitamin supplement. So I think I would need to give it a while before I can give an accurate rating.

Позиции 1-8 из 8