RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

MegaFood, Women's, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

₽3,692.49
₽4,615.47
Экономия: ₽922.98 (скидка 20%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

super woman's super boost

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1925942 Sep 14, 2006

Over the years I have tried many multi vitamins on the market. About 6 month ago my local pharmacist recommended Mega Food, Women's DailyFoods. Through very busy and stressful lifestyle I sometimes neglect to nurture my body with healthy foods. While not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise program, this multi-vitamin helps bridge the periods of a decreased vitamin and mineral intake. After a consistent 4-month trial period I started experiencing increased energy and less fatigue during the day. I take 3 tablets daily.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

The only multi-vitamins I will use!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3017290 Oct 17, 2007

These are the only vitamins that I can take on an empty stomach. I have never felt better!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2689719 Jul 13, 2008

Great product. I love the "whole food" concept in vitamins. This is the only brand I have purchased in the whole food category so I don't have any comparison, but it sure works for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1337399 Mar 16, 2009

Quality ingredients. I like the fact that it's whole food, so you can take it on an empty stomach.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good Deal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3350808 Jan 19, 2010

Excellent product - you only need one pill a day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »