Customer Reviews

MegaFood, Women's, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

$65.57
$81.96
руб 2334.36
Savings of: $16.39 (20% Off)
4.9 out of 5 based on 8 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

super woman's super boost

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1925942 From New York on Sep 14, 2006

Purchased at iHerb

Over the years I have tried many multi vitamins on the market. About 6 month ago my local pharmacist recommended Mega Food, Women's DailyFoods. Through very busy and stressful lifestyle I sometimes neglect to nurture my body with healthy foods. While not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise program, this multi-vitamin helps bridge the periods of a decreased vitamin and mineral intake. After a consistent 4-month trial period I started experiencing increased energy and less fatigue during the day. I take 3 tablets daily.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

The only multi-vitamins I will use!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3017290 From Colorado on Oct 17, 2007

Purchased at iHerb

These are the only vitamins that I can take on an empty stomach. I have never felt better!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Great Product

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2689719 From South Carolina on Jul 13, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

Great product. I love the "whole food" concept in vitamins. This is the only brand I have purchased in the whole food category so I don't have any comparison, but it sure works for me.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1337399 From Massachusetts on Mar 16, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

Quality ingredients. I like the fact that it's whole food, so you can take it on an empty stomach.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Good Deal

Posted by Reviewer3350808 From New York on Jan 19, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

Excellent product - you only need one pill a day.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives