MegaFood, Blood Builder, 90 Tablets

русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Iron without the agony

Posted by Reviewer1775098 From Wisconsin on Jun 28, 2009

After being diagnosed borderline-anemic, I tried taking the iron supplement the doctor recommended. My body totally rejected it. It was awful. A co-worker told me about this product, which she took when she was pregnant. I tried it. It worked. Two tablets a day until my levels were back to normal, now I take one a day. My doctor knew the test results, and was willing to write me a letter, so I can now get reimbursed for this through my pre-tax medical spending account.

A Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1245459 From California on Feb 20, 2009

With my history of anemia and a difficult time getting my body to actually ABSORB iron, this combination has changed my life, seriously. I finally found something that has given me back my energy!!

Пожаловаться

When I'm at home, I eat ice like a chain smoker smokes....

Posted by Reviewer1661051 From Ohio on Sep 16, 2010

When I'm at home, I eat ice like a chain smoker smokes.... up until about a week ago!! 1 week after starting the daily Blood Builder supplement, my ice cravings our gone! Even when I'm in the freezer for actual food, seeing the ice has no effect on me (you ice addicts know what I'm talking about). Not too sure about my energy levels, because it has only been 2 weeks. But I KNOW that something's working! Oh, and these pills havent made me feel sick or anything, like the dozens of iron pills I've tried in the past. Thanks!

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2653254 From Korea, Republic of on Oct 28, 2011

I'm surprised because I've taken vitamins for many years and never felt a real energy boost, even from dessicated liver. This stuff is different--it puts the go in your get-up.

Doesn't make me nauseous

Posted by Reviewer2135615 From California on Mar 22, 2010

Since my iron level is low (not anemic), my doctor advised iron supplements. But they make me nauseous, except for this brand. I suppose it's because it's food based, but I can take it at any time of day with no problem.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »