RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,748.88

₽2,428.57

Экономия: ₽679.69 (скидка 28%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Iron without the agony

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1775098 Jun 28, 2009

After being diagnosed borderline-anemic, I tried taking the iron supplement the doctor recommended. My body totally rejected it. It was awful. A co-worker told me about this product, which she took when she was pregnant. I tried it. It worked. Two tablets a day until my levels were back to normal, now I take one a day. My doctor knew the test results, and was willing to write me a letter, so I can now get reimbursed for this through my pre-tax medical spending account.

A Life Saver

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1245459 Feb 20, 2009

With my history of anemia and a difficult time getting my body to actually ABSORB iron, this combination has changed my life, seriously. I finally found something that has given me back my energy!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Anemia Cause by Heavy Periods a Thing of the PAST!!!

Отзыв оставлен 5630121873117602769 Nov 29, 2014

I will attempt to make this a short review and get straight to the point. I've battled with anemia since the age of 16 and now I'm 30. I've tried iron pills (and liquid) both prescribed and over the counter to no avail. I've also tried Floradix off and on with no real measurable results. Fast forward to now!!! Check the before and after: 9/15/2014--CBC White Blood Count---4.9 Red Blood Count-----3.55L Hemoglobin----------8.0L Hematocrit----------26.0L MCV-----------------73.2L MCH-----------------22.4L MCHC----------------30.7L RDW-----------------16.7H 11/29/2014---CBC White Blood Count---4.9 Red Blood Count-----4.26 Hemoglobin----------11.2L (went up 3 points!!!!) Hematocrit----------34.8L (went up 8 points!!!!) MCV-----------------81.8 MCH-----------------26.4L MCHC----------------32.3 RDW-----------------24.3H My doctor wanted to prescribe me some glorified multivitamin that contained iron to boost my blood. But at $50 for a one month prescription, I decided to continue on the more natural route. I received the MegaFood Blood Builder Tablets from Iherb.com on 10/09/2014 and started taking them immediately. I take 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM. I also take 1--1,000mg vitamin c tablet with each dosage of the Blood Builder to allow the iron to better absorb. I am a vegetarian who does eat dairy on occasion. I make sure not to consume any dairy before or after 2hrs since calcium blocks absorption. I also do not consume tea during that time either. I am so thrilled with this product and the amazing impact it has had on my life in such a short time. If you have anemia please consider ordering this product.

Doesn't make me nauseous

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2135615 Mar 22, 2010

Since my iron level is low (not anemic), my doctor advised iron supplements. But they make me nauseous, except for this brand. I suppose it's because it's food based, but I can take it at any time of day with no problem.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

When I'm at home, I eat ice like a chain smoker smokes....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1661051 Sep 16, 2010

When I'm at home, I eat ice like a chain smoker smokes.... up until about a week ago!! 1 week after starting the daily Blood Builder supplement, my ice cravings our gone! Even when I'm in the freezer for actual food, seeing the ice has no effect on me (you ice addicts know what I'm talking about). Not too sure about my energy levels, because it has only been 2 weeks. But I KNOW that something's working! Oh, and these pills havent made me feel sick or anything, like the dozens of iron pills I've tried in the past. Thanks!

Energy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2653254 Oct 28, 2011

I'm surprised because I've taken vitamins for many years and never felt a real energy boost, even from dessicated liver. This stuff is different--it puts the go in your get-up.

Nice Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1880085 May 31, 2009

My iron levels run on the low side so my doctor has me taking iron 3 days a week. I have used this product with pretty good results, but recently switched to the Raw Iron by Garden of Life. I ran out of the raw iron and started using the Blood Builder again, but noticed it just doesn't raise my levels enough. I didn't notice the difference until I stopped using the raw and switched. I am reordering the raw and sticking with it. I also think the Floridex iron by Flora works better than this.

BEST IRON SUPPLEMENT!

Отзыв оставлен 5081564651949279485 Sep 18, 2012

I have been taking this brand for a few months now and this was a re-order. They have dramatically improved my energy levels, and I just feel I have more "stamina" overall. I have been anemic for some time and I love how easy these are on the stomach and there is no bad taste to them! Highly recommend!

Good Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1282693 Jul 25, 2013

This product actually works! I have tried the gamut of iron products and none of them raised my iron level even one point. This raised my iron level over 30 points in just two months.

同事说没效果