RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,855.52

₽2,319.24

Экономия: ₽463.72 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Works for me

Отзыв оставлен 5107758458354304678 Dec 12, 2015

I was having symptoms of iron deficiency like rapid heartbeat, fatigue, general weakness etc. and I tried this without any medical advice. It worked on the first few doses.

Great for Iron deficiencies

Отзыв оставлен SoleVeg Sep 11, 2015

This product raised my ferritin from 2.5 to 29.8 in 3 months. Not sure how it compares to other, maybe cheaper, products, since it's the only treatment I have taken. I'm a vegetarian and tested low on Iron and B12 and took this plus another separate B12 supplement from Now Foods. I was very happy to see an improvement today on my lab results, especially after reading many reports from people who said it it took them more than 10 months to get their results back to acceptable levels. No negative side effects at all. Only possible complaint could be the price, but it works, so I am happy and will buy another flask and continue to take until my Iron is above 70, as was recommended by my doctor. I would recommend this to anyone with low ferritin or anemia.

best iron supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2221060 Apr 21, 2015

Non constipating and increases levels.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

So far, so great! Don't look so pale!!

Отзыв оставлен 5409949901771290116 Apr 13, 2015

I have had a low RBC count and looked it! I have looked pale for MONTHS! After completing one bottle of this, I am starting to look like my old self!

5 Star Product, 5 Star Service from iHerb

Отзыв оставлен 24-7onlinehealth Apr 11, 2015

This is only the first time I have tried this product, and it has exceeded my expectations all-round.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Anemia Cause by Heavy Periods a Thing of the PAST!!!

Отзыв оставлен 5630121873117602769 Nov 29, 2014

I will attempt to make this a short review and get straight to the point. I've battled with anemia since the age of 16 and now I'm 30. I've tried iron pills (and liquid) both prescribed and over the counter to no avail. I've also tried Floradix off and on with no real measurable results. Fast forward to now!!! Check the before and after: 9/15/2014--CBC White Blood Count---4.9 Red Blood Count-----3.55L Hemoglobin----------8.0L Hematocrit----------26.0L MCV-----------------73.2L MCH-----------------22.4L MCHC----------------30.7L RDW-----------------16.7H 11/29/2014---CBC White Blood Count---4.9 Red Blood Count-----4.26 Hemoglobin----------11.2L (went up 3 points!!!!) Hematocrit----------34.8L (went up 8 points!!!!) MCV-----------------81.8 MCH-----------------26.4L MCHC----------------32.3 RDW-----------------24.3H My doctor wanted to prescribe me some glorified multivitamin that contained iron to boost my blood. But at $50 for a one month prescription, I decided to continue on the more natural route. I received the MegaFood Blood Builder Tablets from Iherb.com on 10/09/2014 and started taking them immediately. I take 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM. I also take 1--1,000mg vitamin c tablet with each dosage of the Blood Builder to allow the iron to better absorb. I am a vegetarian who does eat dairy on occasion. I make sure not to consume any dairy before or after 2hrs since calcium blocks absorption. I also do not consume tea during that time either. I am so thrilled with this product and the amazing impact it has had on my life in such a short time. If you have anemia please consider ordering this product.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

同事说没效果

Отзыв оставлен xhyacinth Sep 17, 2014

同事让带个补血的,就选了这个,没有效果,一点没吸收,看了达人的文章,优质的营养素存在的顺序是:液体→粉末→软胶囊→硬胶囊→片剂。这个就是吸收最差的片剂!!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Eliminated my anemia induced tachychardia in days

Отзыв оставлен 5507622526869533842 Aug 11, 2014

My herbalist suggested this product because though my blood levels were still in the normal range, they had dropped quite a bit and were 'low-normal.' This was for RBC, hemoglobin, and platelet count. Within a few days of taking this pill, my tachychardia and PVC's (both common in anemia and pregnancy) went almost completely away. Great product, would recommend.

Brian Clinton

Отзыв оставлен 4636335032258088976 Jun 19, 2014

I got this for my girlfriend as she has iron level trouble for year and the iron tablets they give her play havoc with her tummy. These ones didnt upset her tummy and she was back at the doc the other day and her iron levels are back to a normal level for the first time in a long time after a month or so of taking the tablets :D Seems to be a really great product, well done!!

cured my Restless Leg Symptoms

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2390841 Jun 12, 2014

I used to be on iron tablets that were not food based, to help with my RLS - Restless Legs. Sometimes they worked and sometimes not. But this product changed everything I no longer have RLS, and have had it for almost 40 years. Such a huge relief, for everyone who has it can understand. Thank you, MegaFood!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным