Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Mate Factor, Organic Yerba Maté, Mocha Mint, 20 Tea Bags, 2.47 oz (70 g)

$5.96
$6.45
руб 382.30
Savings of: $0.49 (8% Off)
5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)
Sort by

Items 1-3 of 3 total

Minty Tea!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5132018625200987279 Nov 09, 2012

I like Yerba Maté so I wanted to try a new flavor. I taste the mint a little more than the mocha, but the combination makes for a great tea that doesn't even need a sweetener. I recommend it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1080097 Aug 28, 2013

I started drinking this tea to help my energy after having my son. I had to return to work and needed an alternative to coffee to help me through the work days after my sleepless nights up with the baby. It tastes great and I can tell that it really helps with my mental clearity. And it does NOT give you the jittery-coffee side-effects. I did not like the tropical flavors of yerba mate, but really enjoyed this combonation of flavors.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A great tea

Отзыв оставлен 5297112153154804338 Mar 28, 2014

This has become one of my favorite teas. I first ordered it about 6 weeks ago and have been drinking it nearly every morning since. It has a great combination of ingredients. Delicious.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-3 of 3 total