RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Buyer beware! The formula has changed!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1377232 Dec 11, 2013

I love this stuff - it is top quality, but - at least the jars that were sold as December special do not contain marine phytoplankton anymore (and it was not- and still is not - stated on the webpage). I hate it when companies change the formula without giving proper notice of it(even advertising it as "new improved" -even if "improved" is not always improved - is better than that!) By the way, they did the same with Eureka berries where they removed mangosteen (but at least in that case they updated also the info on iherb page (but not on madrelabs page, though).

Formula has changed

Отзыв оставлен proinnseas Mar 12, 2015

Formula has changed. Not sure about this new formula.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good blend, but green tea makes me agitated

Отзыв оставлен DerekABarrett Oct 29, 2010

This is a great blend and the taste is fine, and I got a good energy burst from it, but green tea extract always makes me really agitated. It's not the product's fault, I should have known better. I get agitated with any green tea extract product, but the actual tea does not have the same effect on me. Once I stopped the powder I didn't feel as cranky. But like i said it's not the products fault, just something I react to, so wanted to write the review in case others have this same sensitivity.

Good Greens

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2889865 Mar 26, 2009

I like that these greens have no sugar or sweetners. they seem to be very pure. I've only been on them for a few weeks so the jury is still out. I think I may like the "Green Frog" organics better.

ok

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3308983 Sep 21, 2010

fine, but with one dose couldn't tell much. granules a little big, so not good by itself, somewhat gritty. maybe would be better in a smoothee or something.

Midori Greens

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1491472 Sep 28, 2010

Nice addition for a lacking dietary intake.

Not bad ...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1614477 Aug 10, 2011

but, I prefer Macrolife Naturals Macro greens

Good Green

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1905819 May 13, 2014

This is a good product and I enjoy taking "green" supplements and I put them in my protein shake.

Meh!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1374200 Oct 24, 2011

Only a sample to try but seemed ok flavourwise.

Refreshing drink

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1550485 Nov 13, 2012

Pleasant tasting, uplifting to sip. Gives a sense of wellbeing.

Позиции 1-10 из 17