Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Madre Labs, Immune Support with Blender Bottle, 6.35 oz (180 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

руб 3296.25
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

**************************** My Friend Recommended, Now I'm A Believer Too!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

A friend of mine swore by these. I though she may have gotten a job with the company. Turns out she has made a believer out of more than a few people. I have been into health foods, vitamins and supplements for a long time. I don't get excited as easily as I used to. However this is a well made formula. It has helped my family and I get over some really bad coughs this year. There is definitely something to it. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Пожаловаться

Really boosts the immune system

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Dec 18, 2012

So far this winter I have NOT been sick! Which is pretty revolutionary, I usually pass through winter with a constant cough and cold. My immune system has always been weak, but this really seems to help it :) The blending bottle is being shaken every day, and I still can't see a scratch on it! Very happy with this purchase :)

Absorbable vitmani C

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 16, 2012

... that's all I have to say. I still use different types just to make sure. sodium ascorbate, camu camu, megafoods vitamin c (from oranges), and madre labs. This way I know that SOMETHING will be absorbed. they're all high quality, they are almost all food based... so they have the highest likelihood to be absorbed. Google dr klenner vitamin c... he's an old school doctor that used crazy high doses of vitamin c to cure all kinds of diseases. Up to 300,000mg at one time. Yes you read that right, 300,000mg that's 300 grams! He was a wonderful, inspiring individual.

Пожаловаться

Best C, not sure for Immune booster.

Posted by Reviewer1192144 on Aug 03, 2012

C-vitamin is absolutely the best i've ever used. It could obviously be cheaper but nothing else to blame. When i mix a scoop to my megasmoothie and drink it along the day my energy levels stay high. When i take a scoop before playing soccer i feel tireless on the field. When i take a scoop at the evening i wake up very fresh. Immune booster tastes very good with chaga tea. I have not been ill (if my psoriasis does not count) for few years so i am not sure about immunial affects. All I can say is that it has not made my p go away.