Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Berri Reds, All Natural Super-Fruit & Berries, 3.3 oz (95 g)

руб 273.80
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

good for kids of any age!

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I bought this mostly for my daughter, but couldn't resist trying it myself. I've used it every day since. The taste is outstanding...largely cherry. It actually mixes well with cherry koolaid, which might be an effective way of giving this to kids who are picky. The ingrediants--too many to list--are primarily cherry, pomegranate and raspberry, with a nice dose of fiber, probiotics and trace minerals. Concerned about your child's eating habits (or your own)? This is a great-tasting, inexpensive supplement. My only (slight) objection is that it's sweetened, in part, with cane juice. I would prefer a sugar-free alternative. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Dec 11, 2012

I thought this product would be better. It's not terrible but I don't see the need for the sugar in it.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться