RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽428.08

₽570.32

Экономия: ₽142.24 (скидка 25%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Glass bottle

Отзыв оставлен TinVal Aug 23, 2012

Too much carrots, sunflower and celery in this product. But for that price 200g is worth buying.

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1836959 Sep 04, 2011

This stuff is great, i always run out of it in no time. Sometimes I just eat it straight out of the jar, it's so good + nice texture.

Nice.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1072897 Jan 06, 2013

Interesting mix of ingredients and flavors, quite a strong sweet taste in there (probably because of the carrots, like someone else mentioned). Anyway, I like it quite a lot, and usually eat it straight out of the jar!

Interesting flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2467468 Jun 21, 2012

I read the reviews and the list of ingredients and couldn't imagine it, so I just had to try it. In texture, it's kind of like Japanese 'furikake.' but that's usually extremely salty. This product, as others have mentioned, is sweeter. I've been using it on salads and on beans for a non-oil, non-salt flavor enhancer.

Lydia's is always superior

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1694938 Mar 05, 2012

Wonderful flavor

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good to use on top of yogurt (instead of wheat germ)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1156637 Sep 28, 2011

This is a raw seasoning with a very mild, earthy flavor. An earlier reviewer compares the flavor to dried carrot: that is about right. I added a tablespoon to my yogurt, and the texture and flavor reminded me of wheat germ. I intend to add it to salad dressings and salads. I think it would make a nice addition to a green smoothie. ... I am always looking for shelf-stable items, and I am pleased with this seasoning. I should tell you: the official expiration date is about 6 months.

Awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1489721 Jun 02, 2011

Delicious raw seasoning. Savory treat that goes with almost anything. It is full of nutritious ingredients. Read the label....

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

If you like dried carrot

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2065790 Aug 30, 2011

Great ingredients, but carrot taste is a bit too strong, makes the powder quite sweet and a bit difficult to integrate in your food. Tastes ok on salads.

Just OK - The flavor is sort of bland

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1603439 May 23, 2014

Knowing all these goodies inside the jar are good for me, I use it. Eating it out of the jar; not so much. It doesn't have much of a flavor punch to it. If it had more flavorful spices (maybe onion and garlic)to add a burst to the taste buds, I'd like it better.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This is delicious! It is versatile, too!

Отзыв оставлен 5653016133089939086 Sep 15, 2014

This is, as some prior reviewers suggested, scrumptious enough to nibble straight from the jar. I, though, prefer to add it to cooked food. So far, I have added it to vegetable soup, stuffed tomatoes, vegan gumbo (everything I make/eat/serve is vegan), and store-bought vegan tomato soup. A marvelous, healthful seasoning. Hooray!

Позиции 1-10 из 12