RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Lydia's Organics, Green Power, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

₽1,050.97
₽1,474.74
Экономия: ₽423.78 (скидка 29%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Green Power

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2138475 Aug 09, 2011

Love this stuff. It tastes great. Your body with love it too!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very nice :)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1072897 Jan 06, 2013

I'm not the biggest fan of the taste, but I kind of like it. A lot of good stuff in this one!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent ingredients

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1605433 Apr 26, 2012

and the price is good too. I prefer the taste of some other green powders, but this one does add extra nutrients and the taste is ok.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

GREAT, EASY TO USE, MILD FLAVOUR

Отзыв оставлен 5548160425304968228 Oct 14, 2014

My kids love that it turns their pumpkin soup purple! Great for shakes, salads, soups, anything really.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great quality, not my favorite taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2641684 Sep 13, 2011

This green powder is excellent except that I forgot to check the ingredients and there are a couple herbs including licorice which make my nauseous when I ingest them. Bummer! Otherwise I would use this product very often. I tried curbing the licorice flavor by adding lime, but now my healthcare provider has suggested stopping citrus for now so I'm not sure I can even finish the bottle of this product. I think it's fantastic and I would recommend it if you can handle licorice and peppermint without getting nauseous.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »