Впервые в iHerb?!

Lydia's Organics, Green Power, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

руб 634.44
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Green Power

Posted by Reviewer2138475 on Aug 09, 2011

Love this stuff. It tastes great. Your body with love it too!

Very nice :)

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 06, 2013

I'm not the biggest fan of the taste, but I kind of like it. A lot of good stuff in this one!

Excellent ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Apr 26, 2012

and the price is good too. I prefer the taste of some other green powders, but this one does add extra nutrients and the taste is ok.

GREAT, EASY TO USE, MILD FLAVOUR

Posted by 5548160425304968228 on Oct 14, 2014

My kids love that it turns their pumpkin soup purple! Great for shakes, salads, soups, anything really.

Пожаловаться

Great quality, not my favorite taste

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Sep 13, 2011

This green powder is excellent except that I forgot to check the ingredients and there are a couple herbs including licorice which make my nauseous when I ingest them. Bummer! Otherwise I would use this product very often. I tried curbing the licorice flavor by adding lime, but now my healthcare provider has suggested stopping citrus for now so I'm not sure I can even finish the bottle of this product. I think it's fantastic and I would recommend it if you can handle licorice and peppermint without getting nauseous.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »