like the product

Posted by Reviewer1642308 on Sep 29, 2008

I have been using this product for a while and I really like it. Taste great and it is better than corn syrup and it has a low glyciemic index for diabetic.

Lundberg, Sweet Dreams, Brown Rice Syrup, Gluten Free 1lb 5oz

Posted by Reviewer2074358 on Oct 20, 2008

I used this as a substitute for molasses in a GF Pumpkin Bread recipe and the result was OUTSTANDING!! Very moist, incredibly delicious!! It gets rave reviews every time I make it; people can't believe it's GF!! In all fairness have never made the recipe w/ molasses because I HATE the bitter taste of molasses, so I don't know how it would have come out in terms of texture had I done so, but this was such an AMAZING substitute that I don't care ;-). I may try substituting it in recipes that call for agave nectar to see how it works out. Finding this on iherb has been a dream - WAY cheaper than my local health food store!!!!

AMANDA

Posted by Reviewer2061386 on Nov 27, 2008

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT...I USE IT IN MY SONS GOATS MILK TO ADD CALORIES TO MAKE FORMULA. GREAT PRODUCT!

brown rice syrup

Posted by Reviewer2556290 on Dec 09, 2008

I have used brown rice syrup for a long time to make granola bars, it gives them a very good test.

Tastes wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Feb 25, 2009

Has a delicious taste, but you have to use alot in your baking for it to taste sweet.

subsitute for honey

Posted by Reviewer1617526 on Nov 09, 2009

I found that the brown rice syrup was a good replacement for honey in baking. It is also good anywhere I need to use syrup.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2462297 on Nov 23, 2009

using this product to make all natural cookie bars and it fits the bill all around.

good

Posted by Reviewer1650783 on Dec 07, 2009

like it. good for diabetics.

Could eat it right out of the jar.

Posted by Reviewer2858605 on Jan 30, 2010

I love this stuff and I can buy it cheaper at iherb than in my own city.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2538839 on Jul 16, 2010

I love it! I`ve used it instead of honey in my homemade breakfast cereals og baking so far...