Впервые в iHerb?!

Lundberg, Рисовые чипсы, Фиеста лайм, 6 унций (170 г)

руб 129.17
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (14)

Good, but not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Jan 28, 2011

Like this flavor but can't beat Sesame Seaweed in this brand.

Different!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on May 02, 2011

Not my favorite flavor, but these were very good & limey! A tad sour for my taste, seemed to get even more sour towards the bottom of the bag. Very different than any other chip I've tasted!

Awesome Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1140218 on Jul 01, 2009

I have found these chips to have great flavor. I add them to a cool bowl of cottage cheese and a tomato and have a meal.Have used them as a chip with dips Or simply as an alternative to snacking on potato chips. Every way I have added them to our menu they are great and we always enjoy them.

Posted by Reviewer1816525 on Apr 03, 2012

very very very tasty!

fiesta lime

Posted by namsze on Jan 06, 2014

+ tangy, full of flavor, not too salty + crunchy But not hard + strong rice and sesame taste + very moreish but unlike potato chips, these seem to fill me up before I could devour the whole bag -.might be a bit sour for some But as I love sour foods, it's OK for me - half the chips were crushed in the post