Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

LivOn Laboratories, Липосферный витамин C, 30 пакетов, 0,2 жидкой унции (5,7 мл) каждый (Discontinued Item)

5 Звезды
Other Reviews (156)

Wonderfully Effective Lypo Spheric Vit C

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3061797 Feb 22, 2013

Woke up with painful swollen gums from an old canine root canal. Dr normally prescribes antibiotics. After seeing the 60-minutes TV of Dr Thomas Levy's miraculous Vit C IV cure of NZlander Alan Smith from pneumonia,leukemia and H1N1,I took 4 pkts (4000mg).The swelling gradually subsided. Took another 4 pkts next two days and swelling completely subsided.Apart from saving time and money from seeing Dentist, Vit C is non-toxic with a nice orangy taste but above all,it works and works so rapidly and effectively. This stuff should be a must item in every home medical box because its not readily available in Malaysia.At 82, I swear by it. Taking 1 pkt daily of C,AGE and GSH which was out of stock for months until recently.

disappointed

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4773522448401060817 Jul 01, 2013

I had read about the amazing immediate results of using this Lypo-Spheric Vit C. Well I feel no different at all. I have a super bug in my lung and need to build up my immunity and someone recommended this product. My pharmacist warned me that it was not FDA approved so it has not been through a trial or test with the authorities. I feel I have wasted my money and regret spending over $60.00 plus postage.

Пожаловаться

Good

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3361378 Jun 01, 2011

The product is high quality and effective and I intend to continue using it. However if you are a super-taster you wil find the taste repulsive. I recommend Now Foods sugar free drinks sticks to take it with. Acai Lemonade is the best.

Good stuff

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2607540 Sep 29, 2011

I have only been taking this for a couple of weeks but believe it has been instrumental in me being able to fight off the terrible flu bug that went around my whole family and colleagues at work

Amazing!!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен CellRejuvenator Nov 02, 2012

This product is the real deal I take one a day and my immunity has increased I dont get sick as I did before.And I have noticed my energy levels have increased. I have taken 4 per day and havent reached bowel tolerance which is good ,overall I highly recommend this product