Customer Reviews

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

$33.20
$39.95
руб 1204.99
Savings of: $6.75 (17% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 224 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 1-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (105)
Sort by

Items 1-3 of 3 total

Didn't notice any difference, and it's corn based anyway.

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2502968 From New York on Apr 12, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I thought this might help with lyme disease and fatigue. I didn't notice any difference. No big loss, the C is corn based anyway.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

not right for me

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1894735 From Maine on Feb 14, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I had high hopes for this product, but it smelled like chemicals and made me feel odd. It seemed to make me wake up in the middle of the night each day that I took it.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

disappointed

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 4773522448401060817 on Jul 01, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I had read about the amazing immediate results of using this Lypo-Spheric Vit C. Well I feel no different at all. I have a super bug in my lung and need to build up my immunity and someone recommended this product. My pharmacist warned me that it was not FDA approved so it has not been through a trial or test with the authorities. I feel I have wasted my money and regret spending over $60.00 plus postage.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-3 of 3 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives