RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,987.20

₽2,789.43

Экономия: ₽802.23 (скидка 29%)

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

no magnesium stearate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3265272 Jul 28, 2010

This is a good multi. If you are among the few people who are avoiding magnesium stearate in your supplements then this is the product you want. Gel caps, liquids, and powders do not contain magnesium stearate.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excellent vitamins at a great price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2421560 Feb 25, 2010

These are the best multi-vitamins I have ever taken. They are a little large, but worth the extra effort to swallow. Thanks to iHerb.com for providing them at such a good price and for delivering them promptly.

qualified

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2511214 Dec 07, 2010

Great Product...

works for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1478398 Jul 28, 2010

I really like this product

High quality vitamins/minerals!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1687289 Jan 11, 2011

I like that they are in a gel form so I get the benefits from them faster! Very balanced vitamins & minerals with great dosage. I will definitely buy again.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2058205 Jan 18, 2010

Works very well, the soft gels are a little large, but easier to swallow than tablets. I like that they are already in liquid form for better absorption.

LifeTime Soft Gels Multiple

Отзыв оставлен 4815354488457843015 Jun 30, 2014

When my local health food store was out of product, they told me it was because this particular item was being discontinued and they would no longer be able to get them. Your website showed only eight bottles remaining, so I guess that means you can no longer get them either. So, I bought four bottles. I've used this particular brand for years and it has worked very well for me, so it isn't something I have to keep using to determine its effectiveness for me. Since the item is no longer being made, the fact that it works well for me, and probably would work equally well for any new user, becomes a moot point since no new user will be able to get them to try. But for me, they work well. Now next year, I'll have to find a new vitamin.

very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2243862 Jan 19, 2011

I've place 2 orders now and on both occasions the product was delivered on time and as promised. After delivery my query was answered prompty.

Life Time Multi-Vitamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2523952 Sep 30, 2009

Seems to be excellent, finally, a vitamin that doesn't taste terrible and leave an aftertaste or cause burping.

great overall multi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3268445 Jun 12, 2010

This is a great overall multi. I found it has more of some of the vitamins than other brands I looked at and that is why I got it. However, the last two shipments of it there was one or more capsuls that leaked inside; iherb promptly exchanged it. I will keep ordering it in spite of that because of the higher amount of the good stuff.

Позиции 1-10 из 10