Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Life Time, Liquid Uri-Active Blend, Natural Cranberry Flavor, 32 fl oz (960 ml)

руб 725.27
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

LIFE TIME,LIQUID URI-ACTIVE BLEND

Posted by Reviewer3282937 on Jul 16, 2012

Since I have drinking the Uri-Active blend, I do not get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. It has also helped me with my prostate.I am 67 years old, and I feel great and young when I drink this. For me this is a 10 star!!! BK

good product

Posted by Reviewer3254453 on Mar 26, 2009

very good product, I liked it alot.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1704068 on Oct 26, 2009

great tasting it helped me get rid of a uti

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2334960 on Mar 08, 2010

Great tasting & healthy product!

Thrilled!

Posted by Reviewer2389582 on Nov 30, 2010

I am absolutely overwhelmed by this product's healing power. I suffered from chronic bladder infections for many years and decided to give this a try. I have been infection free since I started using the product and so thankful. This is a natural, healthy option vs. antiobitics, which, after using frequently, kill the good bacteria in the body which causes various digestive problems. I hope others can benefit as I have from this product. Please don't ever stop carrying it!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »