RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,923.85

₽2,412.23

Экономия: ₽488.38 (скидка 20%)

• iHerb has verified with Life Time that there is 50% or l50 mg of trans-resveratrol contained per serving.

• Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

AWESOME, AND POWERFUL!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1599831 Sep 15, 2009

I can't recommend this highly enough!!! As I understand it, a 1 ounce serving (there are 32 per bottle) is equal to the amount of Resveratrol you'd find in 1,000 glasses of wine. All of the health benefits, with none of the downside of wine consumption.

Life Time Resveratrol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1165136 Jul 19, 2009

My husband and I have been using this product now for 2 months. I seem to have more energy, don't seem to have as many aches and pains, I'm sleeping better, not so many hot flashes, my asthma and GERD are much better. I take it morning and night. Love the pricing on this site. They were fast in shipping and I will be ordering more soon.

Martin and Courtney

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3094179 Jul 02, 2009

Courtney likes the taste. I think its a little funky but not aweful. Both of us feel that this product is making a noticable difference in our health. I think I notice increased cardiovascular endurance on my bike and in the gym. Also seems to provide a protective factor against cigarette smoke. Courtney says she feels better in the morning if she remembers to take a dose of resveratrol before bed time.I suppose we're just as susceptible as the next person to placebo-effect and hype but this product really seems to be doing something.

makes me feel young i'm 64

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2672403 Nov 28, 2007

First day I took it I was pleasantly surprised to have energy and felt great!

So far---great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3296109 Dec 14, 2007

Like very few supplement products, I feel this one at work very soon after beginning use. Research on resveratrol is compelling and this product seems to be a great way of getting resveratrol.

Resveratrol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1073253 Sep 14, 2008

Great Product. Feel a definite increase in my energy and endurance. Taste Good too.

Good taste

Отзыв оставлен iShopiHerb Jun 16, 2009

Resveratrol increases your good cholesterol and helps fight heart disease. This product tastes good and is good for you!

Found it here, love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1552597 Jun 25, 2008

After searching far and wide for Resveratrol in liquid form, I found it at iHerb.com. I use it for its antioxidant effect because I don't regularly consume the necessary fruits and/or wines to bolster my system. Very pleased with the product.

Life Time Resveratrol Life Tonic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1531384 Mar 14, 2010

We just started using your products after having our GNC orders put on backorder for a month. The first time we used your service we had our product in four days. Your service is excellent and the Resveratrol is excellent as well. Ken Arthurs

Mmmm...good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1257901 Feb 19, 2009

Tastes good-like pomegranate juice- hope it helps my health!

Позиции 1-10 из 49