Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Life Time, LifeGevity, тонизирующее средство с ресвератролом, 32 жидких унций (942 мл)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

AWESOME, AND POWERFUL!!!

Posted by Reviewer1599831 on Sep 15, 2009

I can't recommend this highly enough!!! As I understand it, a 1 ounce serving (there are 32 per bottle) is equal to the amount of Resveratrol you'd find in 1,000 glasses of wine. All of the health benefits, with none of the downside of wine consumption.

Life Time Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1165136 on Jul 19, 2009

My husband and I have been using this product now for 2 months. I seem to have more energy, don't seem to have as many aches and pains, I'm sleeping better, not so many hot flashes, my asthma and GERD are much better. I take it morning and night. Love the pricing on this site. They were fast in shipping and I will be ordering more soon.

Martin and Courtney

Posted by Reviewer3094179 on Jul 02, 2009

Courtney likes the taste. I think its a little funky but not aweful. Both of us feel that this product is making a noticable difference in our health. I think I notice increased cardiovascular endurance on my bike and in the gym. Also seems to provide a protective factor against cigarette smoke. Courtney says she feels better in the morning if she remembers to take a dose of resveratrol before bed time.I suppose we're just as susceptible as the next person to placebo-effect and hype but this product really seems to be doing something.

Found it here, love it!

Posted by Reviewer1552597 on Jun 25, 2008

After searching far and wide for Resveratrol in liquid form, I found it at iHerb.com. I use it for its antioxidant effect because I don't regularly consume the necessary fruits and/or wines to bolster my system. Very pleased with the product.

makes me feel young i'm 64

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Nov 28, 2007

First day I took it I was pleasantly surprised to have energy and felt great!