RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,739.43

₽2,420.74

Экономия: ₽681.31 (скидка 28%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

trying to find a protein powder without the nasty milky taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2246069 Feb 08, 2012

this isn't it

Awful!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2224216 Feb 05, 2012

I was so looking forward to receiving this product as it had such great reviews but unfortunately the flavour was revolting with an overpowering after taste like artificial sweetener. I couldn't even swallow it down. It went in the bin within 5 mins of opening it. Such a shame and waste of money - note to self to always read the lower rating stars!

Tastes sickeningly sweet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1729342 Feb 10, 2009

I thought I had checked all the ingredients before buying this product. Unfortunately I did not notice that it contained fructose. After trying only half a scoop in a glass of ricemilk, I was unable to drink it all because of the excessively sweet taste. I also noted that the front label says "with Chia Seed". However, the ingredients list on the back does not include Chia Seed.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Don't know what to think

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2159516 Jan 13, 2009

The first time I received this order there was no inside seal. Since the container clearly states not to use if the seal was broken, I called and iHerb gladly sent me a replacement. The replacement did have a seal inside, but it was not even attached to the bottle and it looked as though someone had handcut it (it was all uneven and jagged)and just laid it on top of the opening. Needless to say, I have not used the product and I'm really not sure how to best approach the issue this time.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

not for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1695400 Oct 19, 2008

A lot of people like this, but to be honest, I found it was so sickenly sweet, presumably has to be to disguise the real flavor!, It was also uncomfortably thick for swallowing and felt slimy, coating the whole mouth as well, leaving the foul taste for a time after. For me, this would only be possible to swallow if I had no choice and held my nose. Its THAT bad. Maybe my taste buds are just THAT good lol, I could not finish even half of one portion without feeling nausea, so had to bin it. Iherb delivered it fast and well packed as always.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным