RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,430.51

₽1,989.44

Экономия: ₽558,94 (скидка 28%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Much better than Monavie

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3302818 фев 25, 2009

I used to drink Monavie, but was suprised at how much more energy I had, when I tried the Life Time Acai Plus. And, it's about 1/2 the price!

Great Taste & Energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1257648 дек 26, 2007

I've tried several types of Acai juice and this one has the best taste and gives me the best energy.

Love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2878707 июл 12, 2009

This was really great. The taste is good enough to drink alone. I added it my smothie in the morning.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great taste! Great price!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3296142 июл 23, 2009

You can drink it straight from the bottle, or mix it in a smoothie. Wonderful energy boost!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2845453 июл 26, 2009

I believe this helps me sleep better. I don't really care much for the taste. It's pretty tangy.

acai juice blend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1354560 мар 15, 2009

the 6500 mg count is right on with copararable products, but the taste of others(total health shop) are more preferable to this product. Maye be this Is why cost is a tremendous factor in my decision to stay with Life Time.

Life Time ,Acai Plus Juice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2284836 сен 15, 2011

The bottle had a small dent. Hard to open the inner cap (too sticky). tastes so-so.

Not impressed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2288865 фев 25, 2009

My wife and I are both using this daily as suggested. I am not seeing any weight loss, not seeing any increase in energy, etc... In fact we are not seeing any benefit at all. it does taste good though.

I wont' buy it again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2811619 мар 30, 2009

I am trying all kinds of Acai juice blend. I don't like this one. It taste like cheap kids drink...

32 hours on the john

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3227964 ноя 22, 2008

It could have been a coincidence, but after using one bottle of this juice with no ill effects, I opened a second one that had a bulging inner seal (uh oh), and after drinking 4 ounces during the day I spent the next night and full day on the toilet. I'm just not willing to try the other bottles, two of which have bulging seals and two of which have concave seals.

Позиции 1-10 из 55