Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Life Source Basics (WGP Beta Glucan), Immune Health Basics, Children's Chewable, 60 Tablets

руб 581.71
Экономия: $4.78 (скидка 30%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Powerful immune system enhancer for children :)!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1006724 Mar 06, 2009

After about 3 months of moving (unknowingly) to a high allergy city, my very healthy 3 year old son began experiencing several bouts with croup and respiratory infections. He was later diagnosed with asthma. He has been taking this for about 6 - 8 weeks and has been exposed countless times to other children with colds without catching one himself...No more apparent need for breathing treatments either :). I believe that this supplement will greatly reduce his chances of developing a virus. I am taking the adult version myself (with the same success) and I will continue to give him this supplement during allergy season.

works

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2155723 Nov 10, 2009

Can’t say for sure that it works but my son, who use to get sick often has not had a serious illness for nearly one year. The colds or aliments he did have were mild and very brief (1 day). It has not improved his asthma and he still gets occasional croup. Use to have chronic ear infections. Has only had one in the last year (but that could be that he is older). The real test will be through this flu season (he is getting the H1N1 vaccine). So far, I think this product works and I would not do without. My son is 5yrs old and takes 2 tablets q AM about 30/60 minutes before b-fast.

Kids love them, but a bottel last only 10 days

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1648954 Oct 04, 2010

My children are taking those beta glucan pills and they feel much better and don't get any colds. The only drawback is the price. With 4 children we do only 10 days with a bottle.

Very good product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1730430 Oct 18, 2010

Works well for my kid.

wow

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2416556 Dec 08, 2010

I don't know if the timing was coincidence or not but my daughter had gotten cold after cold upon entering preschool, and once she started taking these she has been healthy for a month! They definitely seem to be making a difference for her and she likes the lemon taste too.

Позиции 1-5 из 9