Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Life Flo Health, Жидкий йод Плюс, 2 жидких унции (59 мл)

$5.44
$7.39
руб 331.02
Экономия: $1.95 (скидка 26%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodine Plus, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE Aug 16, 2014

PERFECT FOR TOO QUICK METABOLISM AND HYPER THYROID ISSUES! I have bought it to my 31 year young man because his thyroid is a bit too active. He has oily skin, too quick metabolism, is prone to higher blood pressure, has a bit of gynecomastia. I have read that it should help, because we were living during time when Chernobyl disaster took place at our neighborhood and our parents knew nothing about it (socialism stuff of hiding everything) and let us children play outside all days long. So, people in our regions and nearby have much problems with their thyroids. Now we are trying to fix our healths, bodies with good diet, sports, supplements and this is one of those to help. After ONE WEEK OF USE my man is better looking (body weight increases a bit) and he is feeling better. We hope that it does its job till the end and finally my man will be healthy and good looking :) because he is working out a lot and only this thyroid stuff was not allowing to look him good enough.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Iodine

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1788788 Feb 01, 2011

Dr. recommended to help my thyroid. Took other iodine, but this is the dose my doctor recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

well..

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2624820 May 18, 2010

its too diluted, ones needs like 50 drops to get a therapeutic amount. its not even red and its iodine! disappointed...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Iodine = easy

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2438507 Apr 28, 2010

This product makes it really easy to take iodine as a supplement. I can not taste it when I put the drops in a glass of water. It's also a great price. The real test will be in a few months when I get my iodine levels checked again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

thyroid....

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3218974 Mar 20, 2011

iodine is great to energize a sluggish thyroid...and in time of radiation dangers, can protect the gland as well...also toasted nori is terrific!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »