Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Life Extension, Витамин В3 (ниацин), 500 мг, 100 капсул

$6.80
$7.65
руб 419.57
Экономия: $0.85 (скидка 11%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 26 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 23

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

************* Great product -- PLEASE CONSULT YOU DOCTOR

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR Aug 11, 2013

I have been using this product for a year after switching from GNC's niacin (B3). GNC's product was good, but very expensive. I no longer experience the 'Niacin Flush' that people are complaining about. Before taking any megadose supplement/vitamin, you should CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. Taking large doses of vitamin B3 (niacin) requires you to have good liver function. If your liver function is poor, you could permanently damage it. My doctor specifically told me to STAY AWAY FROM THE ''NO-FLUSH'' NIACINAMIDE. I hope this review helps some people to realize that taking megadoses of niacin should be taken with an informed consent, and the green light from your doctor. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent product

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2316335 Mar 19, 2010

I take niacin at 500mg/day for the last two months. It has helped me to increase HDL, nad lower LDL and triglycerides. Also, niacin is the only supplement that has proved to decrease the thicknes of atheromatic plaque. My 14 yo son takes the same amount to help his acme. After one month, results are really impressive. We both flash, but it is not that bad. As a matter of fact, we enjoy it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

The real thing

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1588698 Sep 25, 2009

I now this is the real thing by the intense flush I receive, which is what its suppose to do, in helping lower my ldl and rase my hdl.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Life Extension Niacin 500mg

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2436442 May 23, 2011

Very good for lowering cholesterol levels.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

True stuff

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1680016 Dec 25, 2009

Must be the real deal, as the flush is very strong.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 23

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »