RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽438.70

₽493.54

Экономия: ₽54.84 (скидка 11%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

************* Great product -- PLEASE CONSULT YOU DOCTOR

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR Aug 11, 2013

I have been using this product for a year after switching from GNC's niacin (B3). GNC's product was good, but very expensive. I no longer experience the 'Niacin Flush' that people are complaining about. Before taking any megadose supplement/vitamin, you should CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. Taking large doses of vitamin B3 (niacin) requires you to have good liver function. If your liver function is poor, you could permanently damage it. My doctor specifically told me to STAY AWAY FROM THE ''NO-FLUSH'' NIACINAMIDE. I hope this review helps some people to realize that taking megadoses of niacin should be taken with an informed consent, and the green light from your doctor. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2316335 Mar 19, 2010

I take niacin at 500mg/day for the last two months. It has helped me to increase HDL, nad lower LDL and triglycerides. Also, niacin is the only supplement that has proved to decrease the thicknes of atheromatic plaque. My 14 yo son takes the same amount to help his acme. After one month, results are really impressive. We both flash, but it is not that bad. As a matter of fact, we enjoy it.

like the flush

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2959854 Oct 24, 2011

I'd prefer a lower dose - say 100mg. I divided the 500mg capsules into 5 portions. Still get the flush.

The real thing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1588698 Sep 25, 2009

I now this is the real thing by the intense flush I receive, which is what its suppose to do, in helping lower my ldl and rase my hdl.

True stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1680016 Dec 25, 2009

Must be the real deal, as the flush is very strong.

Life Extension Niacin 500mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2436442 May 23, 2011

Very good for lowering cholesterol levels.

Not bad

Отзыв оставлен crisinKR Jun 30, 2015

I was expecting a flush but the first time I took it I thought I was gonna have a heart attack (and I'm 27!) It was one of the most painful experiences I've ever had with medicines. But I kept at it and now i still get a bit itchy and very red but my body is handling it a lot better. It seems to help my skin too.

Too much for my system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682534 Jul 30, 2012

I took this to help reduce my high cholesterol but the hot flashes were too intense and it turned my face red in public. It also raised my blood sugar. Had to give it up.

M McNair

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1917418 Apr 01, 2015

Haven't used it long enough to know if it is having desired effect, but it certainly brings on a flush, which it must do to have an effect on the arteries. Like this company's products, but glad to get it here so I can get free shipping!

Great for People who Bruise

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1590584 Sep 24, 2014

I am 70 years old and have a tendency to bruise on my hands and lower arms. I can take one (1) B3 Niacin per day and the bruises will be gone in just a few days. Individuals may have different reactions to it. I just get real red all over, others may itch with it. I would recommend not to use it on an empty stomach for the first time.

Позиции 1-10 из 29