Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Life Extension, Витамин В3 ниацин 100 капсул

Other Reviews (4)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

************* Great product -- PLEASE CONSULT YOU DOCTOR

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

I have been using this product for a year after switching from GNC's niacin (B3). GNC's product was good, but very expensive. I no longer experience the 'Niacin Flush' that people are complaining about. Before taking any megadose supplement/vitamin, you should CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. Taking large doses of vitamin B3 (niacin) requires you to have good liver function. If your liver function is poor, you could permanently damage it. My doctor specifically told me to STAY AWAY FROM THE ''NO-FLUSH'' NIACINAMIDE. I hope this review helps some people to realize that taking megadoses of niacin should be taken with an informed consent, and the green light from your doctor. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2316335 on Mar 19, 2010

I take niacin at 500mg/day for the last two months. It has helped me to increase HDL, nad lower LDL and triglycerides. Also, niacin is the only supplement that has proved to decrease the thicknes of atheromatic plaque. My 14 yo son takes the same amount to help his acme. After one month, results are really impressive. We both flash, but it is not that bad. As a matter of fact, we enjoy it.

The real thing

Posted by Reviewer1588698 on Sep 25, 2009

I now this is the real thing by the intense flush I receive, which is what its suppose to do, in helping lower my ldl and rase my hdl.

Life Extension Niacin 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2436442 on May 23, 2011

Very good for lowering cholesterol levels.

True stuff

Posted by Reviewer1680016 on Dec 25, 2009

Must be the real deal, as the flush is very strong.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »