RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽457.74

₽514.96

Экономия: ₽57.22 (скидка 11%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Nice Flushing.

Отзыв оставлен 4953209479533855644 Apr 23, 2016

The flushing is verry nice, and relaxing, also good for sleep.

Vitamin b3 Niacin LIFE EXTENSION

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2170662 Sep 05, 2015

THISPRODUCT CAUSES SERIOUS ALLERGIE TO ME AND TO MY SISTER. If I take Niacin from NOW FOOD I have no problem-

Not bad

Отзыв оставлен crisinKR Jun 30, 2015

I was expecting a flush but the first time I took it I thought I was gonna have a heart attack (and I'm 27!) It was one of the most painful experiences I've ever had with medicines. But I kept at it and now i still get a bit itchy and very red but my body is handling it a lot better. It seems to help my skin too.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен 4677167626442532947 May 08, 2015

Took 1 pill MINUIM FLUSH feel great.

M McNair

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1917418 Apr 01, 2015

Haven't used it long enough to know if it is having desired effect, but it certainly brings on a flush, which it must do to have an effect on the arteries. Like this company's products, but glad to get it here so I can get free shipping!

Pure perfection

Отзыв оставлен klinacz Jan 27, 2015

I love Life Extension's products because of its purity. This supplement contains nothing but pure Niacin, gelatin and vegetable stearate. The flush is strong and nice. I am not experiencing flush any more as I did at the beginning. I would recommend to start with lower doses like 50-100 mg and drinking a lot of water if ones are vulnerable to flush effects. However I liked it when I was getting flush, the feeling was okay, sometimes itchy, I knew that it works at least. I just want say to not get discouraged by side effects, you can avoid it or weaken it. Your body will get used to it. Also 500 mg seems to be a lot so I may decrease dose to 250 or 100 mg after this container. High doses of Niacin may affect your liver functioning. Consult it with your doctor if you have any liver impairments.

Take With Caution

Отзыв оставлен Krisinsight Jan 23, 2015

I received my iherb order yesterday and decided to try the Niacin from Life Extension I had ordered. I wisely dumped half of the capsule out before popping it in my mouth because I have experienced Niacin flushes before. Nothing happened for about 30 minutes. Since I was feeling okay I then had a cup of hot herbal tea. The flush came on with a bang starting with my face, my neck, my arms and then legs. Then my heart started beating rapidly and my tongue felt slightly swollen and my mouth dried out. I had the most severe chills (due to heat in my body from the flush) I have ever experienced but I knew I needed to drink water to flush the flush, so with shaking hands I drank water and lots of it. I think about two hours later it was over. I started researching the dose of 500 mg. On every site I went to 250 mg was considered a high dose and possibly an overdose. Now I wonder why almost everyone in the reviews think that 500 mg is a good dose to take and I see that LE sells a 1000 mg dose capsule as well. My conclusion: Taking a high dose Niacin is not for me (perhaps the fact that I take thyroid meds accentuate the flush and chills). If I take it again I will not follow up with hot tea and I will only take a very small portion of the capsule.

Great for People who Bruise

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1590584 Sep 24, 2014

I am 70 years old and have a tendency to bruise on my hands and lower arms. I can take one (1) B3 Niacin per day and the bruises will be gone in just a few days. Individuals may have different reactions to it. I just get real red all over, others may itch with it. I would recommend not to use it on an empty stomach for the first time.

bad idea

Отзыв оставлен 4959710847224070724 Mar 18, 2014

I took 1 pill of niacin and the worst hot flashes ever. I went straight to the ER, lips purple heart palpitations I don't reccomend this unless you have taken it before.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

************* Great product -- PLEASE CONSULT YOU DOCTOR

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR Aug 11, 2013

I have been using this product for a year after switching from GNC's niacin (B3). GNC's product was good, but very expensive. I no longer experience the 'Niacin Flush' that people are complaining about. Before taking any megadose supplement/vitamin, you should CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. Taking large doses of vitamin B3 (niacin) requires you to have good liver function. If your liver function is poor, you could permanently damage it. My doctor specifically told me to STAY AWAY FROM THE ''NO-FLUSH'' NIACINAMIDE. I hope this review helps some people to realize that taking megadoses of niacin should be taken with an informed consent, and the green light from your doctor. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

18 людей считают этот отзыв полезным