RU

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

LE Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1905914 Jul 28, 2010

The 1st time I tried this product,I was very impressed as my staying focused on everyday situations had changed immensely. I always recommend this product to all my friends and to you. Thank you LE for a great product and many others.

Worth the Money!!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2978176 May 18, 2011

This is an excellent supplement. I had been using previously standard COQ10 which did nothing. The minute I switched to this(at half the dosage of standard COQ10), I noticed an immediate improvement. In fact, the first night after I took it, it gave me such a boost I was up much of the night and felt great the next day. Since then I have not had any issues sleeping...was just the first night. One of the few vitamins that has given me some improvement in my chronic fatigue.

Super Ubiquinol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2985968 Feb 06, 2014

Great product i recommend this product i feel 100 mg is right for me i take 2 50 mg tablets for breakfast i am open to trying other Ubiquinol products if anyone has tried other companys and think it is better can they say in a review

Nice but overpriced

Отзыв оставлен 5258108726362801204 Sep 03, 2015

The products from this brand works for sure. However the claims on superiority seldom plays out in the proportions of the price premium as is always the case. So I think Life Extension should lower its price despite its marketing claims.

Gresat Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2517781 Jun 05, 2010

It's too bad that CoQ10 has to cost so much considering how valuable a supplement it is. I always like Life Extension as a brand and trust it.

Позиции 1-5 из 8