RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,776.64

₽3,702.19

Экономия: ₽925.55 (скидка 25%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

LE Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1905914 Jul 28, 2010

The 1st time I tried this product,I was very impressed as my staying focused on everyday situations had changed immensely. I always recommend this product to all my friends and to you. Thank you LE for a great product and many others.

Worth the Money!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2978176 May 18, 2011

This is an excellent supplement. I had been using previously standard COQ10 which did nothing. The minute I switched to this(at half the dosage of standard COQ10), I noticed an immediate improvement. In fact, the first night after I took it, it gave me such a boost I was up much of the night and felt great the next day. Since then I have not had any issues sleeping...was just the first night. One of the few vitamins that has given me some improvement in my chronic fatigue.

Nice but overpriced

Отзыв оставлен 5258108726362801204 Sep 03, 2015

The products from this brand works for sure. However the claims on superiority seldom plays out in the proportions of the price premium as is always the case. So I think Life Extension should lower its price despite its marketing claims.

Super Ubiquinol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2985968 Feb 06, 2014

Great product i recommend this product i feel 100 mg is right for me i take 2 50 mg tablets for breakfast i am open to trying other Ubiquinol products if anyone has tried other companys and think it is better can they say in a review

Gresat Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2517781 Jun 05, 2010

It's too bad that CoQ10 has to cost so much considering how valuable a supplement it is. I always like Life Extension as a brand and trust it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Use with PQQ for enhanced effects

Отзыв оставлен 4612120995713906551 May 09, 2016

I used this along with PQQ following a recommendation. Apparently they work in tandem, or enhance each other's absorption, I can't remember, unfortunately. I noticed a subtle effect with the CoQ10 but as soon as I added PQQ (also Life Extension brand) I was getting out of bed within a minute of my alarm going off and able to exercise despite being in the throes of some terrible fatigue (found out it was iron deficiency).

Helps energy

Отзыв оставлен 5619461052993656923 Jul 08, 2016

I take numerous vitamins and supplements to counteract the extreme loss of energy caused by fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. I added this product to my regime some months ago and have found it very helpful.

great!

Отзыв оставлен 5704744126242538506 Dec 12, 2015

Very effectiv for the Skin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good product, easy to take

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1877725 Jan 24, 2012

I like the size of the softgel and I have heard more reports about the importance of taking ubiquinol.

Good!