RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Life Extension, Супер Убихинол Коэнзим Q10, 100 мг, 60 гелевых капсул (Discontinued Item)

₽2,811.04
₽3,748.05
Экономия: ₽937.01 (скидка 25%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 20 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 20

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Excellent brand and product

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Jodi-Hummingbird Jan 09, 2009

I agree, iHerb and DHL a great team! This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1476045 Dec 08, 2009

This is by far one of the best CoQ10 products. I can tell the difference when I take a different brand.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I trust Life Extension

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268836 Sep 29, 2010

I have chronic fatigue, and this seems to help. If I don't take it for a while I see a difference. It is a form of Co Q 10 that is absorbed better than the other.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I like this coQ10

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Giordie Apr 15, 2011

I feel i have more energy with this product, will buy again

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helps me be less sore after exercise.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен danarm Apr 27, 2012

I feel almost no effect. However, it helps me with DOMS if I take it before and after exercise. This happens because it helps more complete lactic acid metabolism.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 20

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »