Специальное предложение: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи, а также 10% скидка на заказы свыше $60. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Life Extension, Супер Убихинол Коэнзим Q10, 100 мг, 60 гелевых капсул

руб 1665.55
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent brand and product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jan 09, 2009

I agree, iHerb and DHL a great team! This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Dec 08, 2009

This is by far one of the best CoQ10 products. I can tell the difference when I take a different brand.

I trust Life Extension

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Sep 29, 2010

I have chronic fatigue, and this seems to help. If I don't take it for a while I see a difference. It is a form of Co Q 10 that is absorbed better than the other.

I like this coQ10

Posted by Giordie on Apr 15, 2011

I feel i have more energy with this product, will buy again

Powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2044655 on Nov 14, 2009

I have been told by doctor's in Europe to have CoQ10 specifically Ubiquinol. This vitamin is a definite must have for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »