RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,748.79

₽3,665.05

Экономия: ₽916.26 (скидка 25%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Excellent brand and product

Отзыв оставлен Jodi-Hummingbird Jan 09, 2009

I agree, iHerb and DHL a great team! This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1476045 Dec 08, 2009

This is by far one of the best CoQ10 products. I can tell the difference when I take a different brand.

I trust Life Extension

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268836 Sep 29, 2010

I have chronic fatigue, and this seems to help. If I don't take it for a while I see a difference. It is a form of Co Q 10 that is absorbed better than the other.

I like this coQ10

Отзыв оставлен Giordie Apr 15, 2011

I feel i have more energy with this product, will buy again

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Helps me be less sore after exercise.

Отзыв оставлен danarm Apr 27, 2012

I feel almost no effect. However, it helps me with DOMS if I take it before and after exercise. This happens because it helps more complete lactic acid metabolism.

Powerful stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2044655 Nov 14, 2009

I have been told by doctor's in Europe to have CoQ10 specifically Ubiquinol. This vitamin is a definite must have for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product line, great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1267227 Jun 24, 2012

This is the fourth bottle of Life Extension Super Ubiquinol I have purchased. Both my father and I take this product and it has allowed my father to eliminate both his statins and his blood pressure meds. I feel more energetic and overall healthier. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for quality Ubiquinol.

CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2643253 Jul 19, 2012

Great product

CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен 5261615336748103471 Jun 22, 2013

Very good supplement, especially for those who may be on a blood pressure medication.

Using for year

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1247415 Dec 02, 2013

I believe they are one of the superior CoQ10 in the market.

Позиции 1-10 из 20