Life Extension, Reishi Extract Mushroom Complex, 60 Veggie Caps

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Immunity booster

Posted by Reviewer1668058 From Singapore on Jul 22, 2013

This has really boost my immunity. Please don't discontinue this product.

helped almost immediately!

Posted by 5738961937220422336 on Jul 23, 2013

Super immune support and anti-viral. I felt better in just 72 hours and in two weeks, my energy is better, and I feel better than I have in 2-3 months.

Reishi Extract Mushroom

Posted by Reviewer2167095 From Australia on Feb 12, 2014

An amazing supplement, very wide range of immune stimulating/modulating properties. I like that this one lists the percentage of triterpenes, polysaccharides etc. I am very happy to keep using this one.

Changed My Day

Posted by 4976087095540685408 on Mar 02, 2014

Excellent stuff, I take it for borrelia infections/ Lyme Disease, and for my liver. I noticed I have alot more energy during the day, and i feel alot stronger in general. I equate it with taking an adaptagen supplement as I am better able to handle stress i.e physical mental, emotional. I got a friend taking it to lower blood sugar and it has helped him alot. the price is impossible to beat for this level of quality.

First 2 months summary

Posted by 5288288903896151977 on Feb 11, 2013

the winter is almost over - i wasn't sick at all! Even though there were people around me who've been cold: flu, etc.. So, I will absolutely take this product again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »