RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽708.42

₽944.56

Экономия: ₽236.14 (скидка 25%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Helps lung function

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2106536 Aug 02, 2010

My husband has had great success with this product. It thins the mucus, and makes it easier to clear from the throat. Maybe it is even improving his lung function.

Lung congestion?

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal Apr 16, 2013

THIS is the remedy when suffering from chest congestion. It works remarkably well. Seems to work best when taken at the same time as vitamin c, on an empty stomach. Within an hour or two, the congestion is gone and your lungs feel like a teenager again. I take it with an Ester-C. For smokers or former smokers, or anyone afflicted with bronchitis, this is the stuff! Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2640851 Oct 14, 2009

This is good, but I prefer NAC-Sustain...which was out of stock when I ordered this.

Definite energy booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1056499 Oct 17, 2007

Felt great right away after taking these, better than other brands of NAC,

Good for its Purpose.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3239236 May 02, 2009

Good mucolytic. Jury is out on how well it scavenges acetylaldehyde, etc.

amazing antioxidant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1679903 Oct 29, 2012

NAC is a very good antioxidant especially for the liver. It is officialy used as an antidote to paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose. Also it is used as cough remedie.

N-Acetyl Cysteine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2923564 May 17, 2011

Felt the effect immediately (paired with L-Carnosine).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

When I must take something with acetaminophen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3117408 Aug 01, 2011

I learned to combine NAC with acetaminophen (and a vitamin C) to protecy my liver. I like the LEF brand, though I can't prove they're better than another.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

treating mood swings. I also have high lead and Mercury levels in my system.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167579 Sep 25, 2011

I have been taking this product for 6 weeks one twice a day and I am feeling well. I will not know for several months if it is the reason for my improvement as my moods (good and bad) can last for several months.

Great antioxidant but must take with 1:3 ratio with vitamin C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1399339 Nov 03, 2011

This antioxidant must be used with 1:3 ratio of Vitamin C to be truly effective. So I take this with 2 Emergen-C (2g Vitamin C) So 600mg:1800/2000mg is the ratio. Hope that made sense!

Позиции 1-10 из 19