RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽696.56

₽928.75

Экономия: ₽232.19 (скидка 25%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Lung congestion?

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal Apr 16, 2013

THIS is the remedy when suffering from chest congestion. It works remarkably well. Seems to work best when taken at the same time as vitamin c, on an empty stomach. Within an hour or two, the congestion is gone and your lungs feel like a teenager again. I take it with an Ester-C. For smokers or former smokers, or anyone afflicted with bronchitis, this is the stuff! Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

amazing antioxidant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1679903 Oct 29, 2012

NAC is a very good antioxidant especially for the liver. It is officialy used as an antidote to paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose. Also it is used as cough remedie.

Great antioxidant but must take with 1:3 ratio with vitamin C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1399339 Nov 03, 2011

This antioxidant must be used with 1:3 ratio of Vitamin C to be truly effective. So I take this with 2 Emergen-C (2g Vitamin C) So 600mg:1800/2000mg is the ratio. Hope that made sense!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

treating mood swings. I also have high lead and Mercury levels in my system.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167579 Sep 25, 2011

I have been taking this product for 6 weeks one twice a day and I am feeling well. I will not know for several months if it is the reason for my improvement as my moods (good and bad) can last for several months.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

When I must take something with acetaminophen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3117408 Aug 01, 2011

I learned to combine NAC with acetaminophen (and a vitamin C) to protecy my liver. I like the LEF brand, though I can't prove they're better than another.

N-Acetyl Cysteine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2923564 May 17, 2011

Felt the effect immediately (paired with L-Carnosine).

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1782316 Apr 27, 2011

I always trust Life Extension products and this one is no exception.

Blepharitis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1262246 Mar 19, 2011

I often get eye infections and have been told I have Blepharitis. So, I decided to try this product, since it was listed at aurorahealthcenter.org as a supplement that helps with Blepharitis..I have been taking this product for about 10 weeks. While my eyes still get red, so far, I have not had a full blown eye infection since taking it.

Very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1315766 Feb 24, 2011

LE does there homework.

Helps lung function

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2106536 Aug 02, 2010

My husband has had great success with this product. It thins the mucus, and makes it easier to clear from the throat. Maybe it is even improving his lung function.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным