RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,176.02

₽1,568.03

Экономия: ₽392.01 (скидка 25%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Life Extension L-Theanine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2675700 Aug 15, 2009

After having done research on what could possibly be causing a feeling of anxiety, stress, depression and both sudden and severe lack of motivation both physically and mentally, I came upon an article on L-Theanine and decided to give it a try. My prayers were answered with this amino. It took effect almost within an hour of taking it. Excellent product!

L-Theanine works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2759054 Jan 19, 2010

L-Theanine helps relax you gently. I sleep sounder, and feel more rested in the morning. It's a great replacement for sleeping pills or tranquilizers. I used to take an occasional Xanax for stress, but no longer need it. It's a great, safe product.

L-Theanine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1788788 Feb 26, 2010

Excellent for calming me down. Take one at night also to help me sleep. Works as well as Xanax.

It really works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3089148 Mar 30, 2010

This gives you a wonderful relaxed and calm feeling. I take it in the late afternoon, since it made me too drowsy when taken in the morning.

Helps curb anxiety

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1513708 Dec 28, 2009

I bought this product just out of curiosity and gave some to my friend who has a lot of stress and anxiety. She takes one or two everyday and it has work for her. She says she feels like a different person. She is also a hyperactive sort of person and it has helped her slow down. Now two other friends have found some relief using this product. Life Extension is a wonderful brand.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3197723 Jan 08, 2008

I am a big fan of Life Extension products and know that I can rely on a consistent quality and result with their product.

Too Early to Tell

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1992720 Oct 12, 2007

My son has just started using this product, but it was very highly recommended by our doctor in the behavioral health dept. at our local hospital. he actually referred us to your website. Too early to give you any results yet, though.

Позиции 1-7 из 7