RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,666.03

₽2,221.38

Экономия: ₽555.34 (скидка 25%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Touted by online websites for cataract reversal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3150367 Aug 09, 2008

57 year old male. total inclusion 1 eye for 9 months. been useing product for last 4 months. no success to report so far but have not given up hope. i feel anything is better than surgery.

had to stop

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1344878 Feb 24, 2012

made my eyes cloudy

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I am allergic to one or more

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1666268 Feb 29, 2012

of the ingredients in this mix.

Pat Fox

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2994655 Apr 18, 2008

I can't tell you whether or not I like these eye drops as I have only been using them for about 2 weeks. It took me longer than that to grow the cataracts I'm taking them to dissolve; give me a month or two and hopefully I'll have some good news to report.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each) (LEX-89350)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1700155 Aug 14, 2008

NO IMPROVEMENT

No Improvement so far

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3347320 Mar 04, 2012

I have been using for half a year since August last year, but not noticed any improvement in my eye sight so far-- actually getting worse. I may stop using this after I use up two packs already purchased if no improvement.

no improvement - maybe worse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2288109 Oct 24, 2013

I've tried two packets (4 Vials) to try to improve an established cataract in my right eye to avoid surgery. If anything my eye is just as blurry as it was, and they do sting when you first put them in.I'm starting to feel that it's getting worse rather than clearer. Dry eye lubricants at 1/3 the price seem to make my tired eyes more comfortable. I won't order these again.

not working

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2843776 Jan 03, 2008

EXPENSIVE and NOT WORKING :(

Owwwwwwwch!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2069391 Feb 05, 2010

I purchased this product based on the reviews for dry, red eyes. I live in a dry climate and was hoping these drops would help my condition. As soon as I use the dropper however, my eyes burns as though I was dropping acid in them. The redness and pain increases until it finally subsides, but with resultant ruby red eyes. These drops are way too painful to use and I tried them more than a few times... the awful burning pain and overall redness just never ceased. A waste of $25.50

No improvement in cataracts with Brite Eyes III use

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2684034 Feb 28, 2010

I have been using eye drops with n-acetyl carnosine for more than a year. Thus far, neither my vision nor my cataracts have improved.

Позиции 1-10 из 16