Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Life Extension, Ингибитор 5-Lox, с ApresFlex, 100 мг, 60 растительных капсул

руб 955.35
Экономия: $5.50 (скидка 25%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

5-lox inhibitor with ApresFlex

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3140069 Aug 25, 2012

This is a great product. I've taken it for 2 months, and my rheumatoid arthritis pain is almost non-existent.

Way Better Than It Has Any Right To Be

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3238547 Nov 14, 2012

I've been taking regular Boswellia extract for about a year and believe that it helped me somewhat with BPH and joint pain. But I had to take three giant capsules every day. This AprexFlex is one small capsule taken once a day and it seems to definitely be even MORE effective for me than the crude extract. They claim that this formulation is absorbed much better and produces higher blood levels of the active components, but I was very skeptical until I'd used it for a few weeks and now I am convinced. Well worth the extra cost per capsule and probably a better value in the long run.

love it

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1371177 Feb 13, 2013

I have been using normal boswellia tablets before and it took about 2 weeks to work. This product has started working in less than 1 week. Makes a big difference to my inflamed gut. I love it!

The latest in boswellia

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1694767 Jan 18, 2012

This is brand new from Life Extension. The boswellia is in much greater concentration than has been available. Boswellia works wonderfully for arthritis.

As Advertised

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2537206 Oct 29, 2012

I like being active: enjoy jogging, bowling, and basketball. I suffer(ed) from a painful case of bursitis due to the repetitive use of my arm (elbow). The mere extension of my arm would cause pain and subsequent swelling in my elbow. After researching herbal alternatives to steroids and NSAIDS, I decided to try this Boswellia brand (in combination with turmeric - curcumin). And over a period of, say, a month and a half, the pain and inflammation in my elbow has lessened greatly; so much so, that I can once again play basketball on consecutive days, with little to no swelling or pain. Unbelievable! I am so happy that there are natural options available to us. And though this is not a quick fix, Boswellia and Turmeric do slowly but surely work (if you are patient, and do not aggravate). Their effectiveness is long lasting too!

Позиции 1-5 из 12