RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽7,429.31

₽8,291.66

Экономия: ₽862.35 (скидка 10%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great produt for memory and well being

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2377105 Apr 03, 2007

It has really helped me with my memory problems and general well being feeling. I have tried other suplements including 5 HTP, Ginko, Phosphatidylserine and others, but this has help me the best,

Works excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2175913 Sep 04, 2008

I used this product for the purpose of oobes and lucid dreams, and it works excellent for this purpose.

+1d2 INT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2151304 Jan 21, 2011

I'm in my mid-30's and this stuff legititmately works wonders. The powerful effect it has on my dreams after only one day had me sold. Now after six months or so I literally feel like someone added more RAM to my brain's CPU!

Highly recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1608483 Jan 31, 2008

My Father has dementia - and this seems to help, doesn't take the memory loss away - but I noticed that when he didn't use it, there was a considerable difference in how he functioned during the day.

re possible Alzheimers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3234831 Nov 23, 2007

my wife would appear to be some better as a result of taking 3 capsules a day [meals]

Great Product.

Отзыв оставлен 5332380607963240708 Aug 30, 2013

I brought this product mainly for lucid dreaming, and i have not been disappointed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works great for memory enhancement!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2324495 Oct 19, 2008

At 60 years old I feel like I upgraded my mental hard-drive! Make sure to follow directions (start out with only the 4MG dose for a few weeks or you may get a headache) and always drink a lot of water with it. Dehydration causes headaches, too: I also use the Jarrow Neuro Optimizer which makes your brain work faster, too. I can really feel the difference on the days I run out the door without it. My brain literally slows down. Then I remember - I forgot my brain vitamins!

still not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1685308 Sep 29, 2010

Noticed a slight increase in concentration from this, it is enhanced somewhat when you take a good b supplement alongeside so yeah it does work on recall, although it is no miracle stand alone memory enhancer; better with a supplement protocol.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Helps with a lot of different things for me...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2726041 Apr 13, 2010

Galantamind helps my with my studies. I have ADD-pi, and it helps me focus and "get on" with the tasks I have to do. Seems to help me sleep better at night too since I am more active during the day (and more exhausted in the evenings). Helps me cut down on nicotine use too. I don't really like nicotine, although it helps me focus sometimes, I still use it more or less compulsively like an addict. Galantamind makes me much more sensitive to the effects of nicotine which makes me smoke much less, which is a good thing! I have used Galanamind before, it's one of the supplements I keep in stock at all times to function better. Don't know who to recommend it to. But if you have ADD with predominantly inattentive symptoms then give it a try! The bottle is expensive but lasts a while. (I take ½-1 pill per day)

Seem to be effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2698345 Jan 13, 2012

The product enables one to remember things more easily as well as to focus more deeply.

Позиции 1-10 из 16