Впервые в iHerb?!

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great produt for memory and well being

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Apr 03, 2007

It has really helped me with my memory problems and general well being feeling. I have tried other suplements including 5 HTP, Ginko, Phosphatidylserine and others, but this has help me the best,

Works excellent

Posted by Reviewer2175913 on Sep 04, 2008

I used this product for the purpose of oobes and lucid dreams, and it works excellent for this purpose.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1608483 on Jan 31, 2008

My Father has dementia - and this seems to help, doesn't take the memory loss away - but I noticed that when he didn't use it, there was a considerable difference in how he functioned during the day.

+1d2 INT

Posted by Reviewer2151304 on Jan 21, 2011

I'm in my mid-30's and this stuff legititmately works wonders. The powerful effect it has on my dreams after only one day had me sold. Now after six months or so I literally feel like someone added more RAM to my brain's CPU!

re possible Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer3234831 on Nov 23, 2007

my wife would appear to be some better as a result of taking 3 capsules a day [meals]

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »