| Russia

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Lewis Labs International, The Lecithin from Lewis Labs, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

Экономия: $5.32 (скидка 23%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 27 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2819736 Nov 23, 2007

I've tried NOW Foods lecithin and Lewis Labs and I think I'll go back to NOW Foods. Lewis' was more expensive and I didn't care for the pineapple flavoring the way I thought I would.

Subtle it is not

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3347546 Dec 19, 2010

If they put slightly less pineapple and coconut in it, it might actually be very tasty. As it is, it is too much and gives you pineapple burps for hours afterwards! I'd rather just have plain lecithin.

Пожаловаться

non-GMO, but quality has gone way down

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2940089 Feb 19, 2008

This product used to have tastier more uniform granule sizes. That is no longer the case. Probably made in China now. I would not buy again.

Lewis Labs Lecithin

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1260279 Oct 30, 2007

This is very good to strengthen the liver.

excellent product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631303 Aug 21, 2010

My nutritionist, who is a PhD who works with Olympic athletes, recommended lecitihin to me. He says that is is pharmaceutical grade, and thus 2x the strength of the other lecithin granules out there. He says that together with a good mixed tocopherol vitamin e and a good quality EPA, it helps to make any plaque one might make in one's arteries slippery. He and my other nutrition advisor say that this prevents clogging of the arteries-that it's not cholesterol that's the problem, but plaque. if you make it (some don't) this supposedly keeps it from sticking. Sounds good to me! And it tastes good to me too, this product, flavorful but not sweet.

Позиции 1-5 из 26