RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,165.59

₽1,518.52

Экономия: ₽352.93 (скидка 23%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Excelent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2765225 Aug 23, 2012

Love this product, the taste is wonderful, I use it in cereals, milk, deserts etc and is so delightful, it blends perfectly.

Mixes well in smoothies

Отзыв оставлен erichards Aug 12, 2012

I had a hard time finding non-GMO lecithin until I came across the iHerb site. I haven't tried them all yet, however this one is more pleasant tasting than some, and doesn't seem to clump at all. And since it's an emulsifier, it makes smoothies even smoother, especially if you add any oils to them! I also like it in my granola cereal or mixed with fruit and yogurt.

The BEST

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3050558 Feb 13, 2011

This is amazingly delicious!! It helps with breaking down fats/oils in the diet. What a great product.

Subtle it is not

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3347546 Dec 19, 2010

If they put slightly less pineapple and coconut in it, it might actually be very tasty. As it is, it is too much and gives you pineapple burps for hours afterwards! I'd rather just have plain lecithin.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631303 Aug 21, 2010

My nutritionist, who is a PhD who works with Olympic athletes, recommended lecitihin to me. He says that is is pharmaceutical grade, and thus 2x the strength of the other lecithin granules out there. He says that together with a good mixed tocopherol vitamin e and a good quality EPA, it helps to make any plaque one might make in one's arteries slippery. He and my other nutrition advisor say that this prevents clogging of the arteries-that it's not cholesterol that's the problem, but plaque. if you make it (some don't) this supposedly keeps it from sticking. Sounds good to me! And it tastes good to me too, this product, flavorful but not sweet.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Most delicious lecithin ever ....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2124570 Mar 31, 2010

Absolutely delicious lecithin you will ever taste. Very nice natural pineapple flavor. Reputable company, you can't go wrong.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great tasting, easy to add to your diet.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3045797 Feb 14, 2010

If you are looking for THE BEST lecithin granules available - this is it ! Been using this brand for decades !

Great taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3156375 Jul 27, 2009

I've always thought Lewis Labs lecithin is the best tasting one on the market.

Lecithin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2128490 Jul 13, 2009

I use this product on my oatmeal every morning. It is the ONLY one I can stomach the taste of. If it sits too long or gets any sun on the container it goes stale quickly but it beats the other forms and brands of Lecithin I have tried hands down. This is a product I notice a difference when I go off of in my cholesterol ratio.

lecithin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1232058 May 13, 2009

great taste, easy to add to foods.

Позиции 1-10 из 26