RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,695.29

₽2,208.32

Экономия: ₽513.03 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great tasting....my cat loves it too!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1014892 Feb 08, 2011

This was recommended to me by a nutritionist because it is an excellent product, without fortification, which is very important for a high quality yeast. I also read that this yeast is very good for cats and dogs because it helps repel fleas.

excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1325761 Feb 11, 2011

Good for healthy skin, and energy all day!

brewers yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3271685 Mar 15, 2011

My friend who has an aversion to brewers yeast had found your brewers yeast highly recommended as it did not contain the usual taste found in other yeast that she has used, I can only say it is the best we have used and when this product is finished expect our order to come through, thanking you, don wreford, Australia.

Great Taste, Great Company

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2630362 Apr 14, 2011

This is a great product with a rich and nutty flavor. I use it on popcorn, to top my salad, in soups and stews -- very versatile. After reading the previous customer reviews on this product, I'm really glad I ordered this particular product. I'll continue to use it.

WOW!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2627799 Nov 26, 2007

I just started this for my dogs and I did not expect to see a difference, and I have! Their coats are shinnier and they do not hve that dog smell anymore. I am reordering 2 today!

Pet Use

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2996999 Apr 19, 2007

I'm using this product as a supplement for my four dogs to give them good nutrition as well as to help prevent fleas and ticks. It seems to be working good when given regularly.

Healthy Amino Acid source and a flea & tick preventor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1718013 Dec 11, 2009

Have only been using it for a few weeks so far no ticks. My Golden Retriever is out in the woods a few times a week always would get ticks. so far so good plus all the amino acids have to help his overall health. 1 lb. can at my local co-op $20. Not bad on my salad and soups too.

Excellent Product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1148046 Feb 11, 2012

It seems to be working well to keep the fleas off of my inside and outside pets. I am hoping it keeps the ticks off this summer as well!

Brewers Yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2352590 Feb 09, 2012

I find this product to be very helpfull

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1828090 Apr 17, 2011

the item arrived as scheduled with a good condition.

Позиции 31-40 из 48