RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,707.01

₽2,223.58

Экономия: ₽516.58 (скидка 23%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзыв оставлен 5514126717201522397 Nov 28, 2012

all good

Cured my mild but persistant acne of 10 years

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1586422 Nov 20, 2012

I contribute brewers yeast to curing my acne I have had since I was 13, am now 26. It was never bad but it was always there. I used to get pimples a few new ones a week. But since on this for 3+ months it has decreased by about 90%. Awesome

excellent

Отзыв оставлен bobbienorthern Aug 28, 2012

this is such good tasting brewers yeast and so healthy and a really great price.

Simply the Best Tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1178605 Jul 28, 2012

If you've tried other Brewer's or nutritional yeasts and grimaced at the taste, give this one a try. It doesn't have a great taste, but much better than the rest and its packed with B vitamins and a nice range of minerals.

awesome

Отзыв оставлен 101010011 Jul 11, 2012

this is the most palatable brewers yeast that i have ever tried. the gluten free part is an added incentive. i rotate between this and a multivitamin. its basically a B complex/multi-mineral, with some added protein all in one heaping scoop. food source vitamins will always beat synthetic vitamins each and every time

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1231307 Apr 02, 2012

very good

Lewis Labs Brewer`s Yeast is a Winner

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1736275 Mar 02, 2012

I have been using this yeast for forty years, seven days a week with my supplements. I truly believe that this Lewis Labs Yeast is the best quality on the market bar none. Has all of the essential Amino Acids,plus important vitamins and minerals.

Clean and pure ingredients

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2922162 Feb 27, 2012

LOVE that it isn't fortified and all-natural. I was looking for BY that wasn't fortified. Glad I found it here. This tastes REALLY great. Sometimes I just take a spoonful out of the can. I like that I'm getting a lot of nutrients and it's good for me. One warning: If you have a hard time digesting proteins, dont take too much of this at once. Since it's super-protein it can give you some indigestion/heartburn.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent Product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1148046 Feb 11, 2012

It seems to be working well to keep the fleas off of my inside and outside pets. I am hoping it keeps the ticks off this summer as well!

Brewers Yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2352590 Feb 09, 2012

I find this product to be very helpfull

Позиции 1-10 из 48