RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,694.78

₽2,207.66

Экономия: ₽512.88 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Lewis Labs Brewer's Yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1140694 Nov 01, 2008

I believe that Lewis Labs makes the best Brewer's Yeast anywhere. I hope that it will always be available because it has helped me to enjoy excellent health for the past 8 years. Sharon

best brand

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2486064 Nov 06, 2008

Mild taste & a powerhouse of nutrients. A great source of beta glucan, an important immune system supplement.

Best Tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1951675 Nov 25, 2008

My husband and I mix this product with other ingredients to make a smoothie that we have been drinking for breakfast for about 10 years. It is the best tasting yeast I have found. IHerb sell it for the best price.

Protein supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2404898 Feb 04, 2009

This product is added to my oatmeal, cereals, meatloaf. It helps with my IBS and provides extra protein without dealing with whey sensitivity.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Simply The Best Brewer's Yeast On The Market!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1238034 Mar 06, 2009

I researched all the brewer's yeast products. This is the top of the list for quality and taste!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A Wonderful Nutritional Supplement.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2978147 Mar 13, 2009

I've taken some form of Brewer's yeast for years and I've used it as additional source of B-complex vitamins, chromium, and selenium. This brand has a rather pleasnt taste and was a very good value for the money. I will purchase again.

Super Food

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2884447 Apr 29, 2009

Better than swallowing another pill ... Brewers Yeast is a healthy way to get lots of good vitamins. It's easy to add to soups, cereals, smoothies, etc. It tastes good and it's a great value at iherb.

Clean and pure ingredients

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2922162 Feb 27, 2012

LOVE that it isn't fortified and all-natural. I was looking for BY that wasn't fortified. Glad I found it here. This tastes REALLY great. Sometimes I just take a spoonful out of the can. I like that I'm getting a lot of nutrients and it's good for me. One warning: If you have a hard time digesting proteins, dont take too much of this at once. Since it's super-protein it can give you some indigestion/heartburn.

Lewis Labs Brewer`s Yeast is a Winner

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1736275 Mar 02, 2012

I have been using this yeast for forty years, seven days a week with my supplements. I truly believe that this Lewis Labs Yeast is the best quality on the market bar none. Has all of the essential Amino Acids,plus important vitamins and minerals.

very good