Впервые в iHerb?!

Laura's Wholesome Junk Food, XTreme Chocolate Fudge Bite-Lettes, 7 oz (198 g) (Discontinued Item)

руб 195.98
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Perfectly Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2958887 on Aug 03, 2011

These things were so delicious and satisfying I couldn't believe they were healthy! The flavor is unexpected and rich. DO yourself a favor and try these!

Local Store No Longer Carries-So We Buy Online

Posted by 5515384928573627687 on Jul 18, 2013

We love these that much! We don't like running out of bite-lettes! My husband gets very upset!

Пожаловаться

This is not good for you

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on May 10, 2012

I love the taste and I've re-purchased this again several times, but I was very disappointed when I found out that it's made with canola oil, which is bad for you (look it up on the internet). Unless they replace the oil with a healthier alternative, I won't be buying this ever again.

Loving it!

Posted by 4889125895432328955 on Jun 28, 2013

It is the best healthy sweet I ever taste. I'm really happy to find it in whole foods. They don't have it in stock always and its more expensive there. I'm glad I found this site :)

Tasty

Posted by 5381057906812090538 on Oct 16, 2013

Good for a guilt free choc hit

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »