Kroeger Herb Co, Complete Concentrates, Cinnamon, 90 Veggie Caps

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

AVOID AFTERNOON ENERGY DROPS

Posted by Reviewer2465294 on Jan 01, 2010

Works better for me than other cinnamon caps - believe it is the "flavanoids" as those without the standardization aren't as effective.

Пожаловаться

Helps reduce blood sugar...

Posted by Reviewer3336658 on Jan 27, 2011

Or so I have heard. Whenever I have a sugary snack I take one of these just to be on the safe side.

Пожаловаться

I don't know what I'd do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Sep 30, 2008

I am estrogen dominent and this helps me so much to tone that down some.

Cin

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jul 27, 2011

grateful they keep items pure but soon wont be able to afford such some sizes/value

Пожаловаться

Powdered, not liquid capsules.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 30, 2011

My mistake - I prefer liquid. Otherwise, I bought them for their good quality.