Kombucha 2000, Fermented Tea, Elixir Tonic, Original Brew, 25.4 fl oz (750 ml) (Ice) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

This is a great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2208951 on Dec 20, 2010

I have spoken to Ardi previous, and I know of his dedication to making excellent Kombucha,I am so pleased that IHERB carries his product. I would like to make a suggestion that I-Herb consider adding the 64 OZ half gallon size to offerings, I know many people here would order that size often. Thanks

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1521096 on Oct 14, 2009

Love this tea. I mix it with water and sip it. very refreshing, great tasting.

Kombucha 2000 Fermented Tea Original Brew

Posted by Reviewer1687989 on Mar 28, 2010

I have been buying locally,after tasting your tea,I will be making a larger order in the next few days. Your service was more than I expected.... Betty Grant

Kombucha

Posted by Reviewer3258781 on Sep 17, 2010

Good product. Good price. Carefully wrapped to arrive unbroken.

Great Tea

Posted by Reviewer1170518 on Mar 06, 2012

Feel more energetic when I drink this tea. However, I usually drink about 8 ozs. at a time. I seem to sleep better also. This tea tastes pleasant and has no bitter aftertaste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »